Sunday, October 15, 2017

More.....trash..

Yelling on waves, vehicle, chatter on wind...

Yelling about my grandma at nursing home, going to hospital this morning....

Went to R. S this morning, to purchase a few groceries, us and mimi groceries, screams on my waves that you are killing everyone bitch ! Nasty sluts at Dollar store following me, staring at me, up to something, screams that Dea gets everything all businesses bitch because you are going to all these towns.....! We get everything bitch !.......must be more crooked Dea and or crooked Fbi ???

Talking about OkCity, going to kill you bitch !

More of that same old harassing.....

I want to tell you thank you for helping me finally rest comfortably last night and turning S. down off my home and waves.......it did storm but thank you for the help.....

But today at it again....

The sleep does help me, I feel stronger more rested.....I haven't been able to feel good and rest at all now for many years........these people are the most worthless annoying trash......my whole life, nasty trash family too.......sick of them all....

Thanks for everything you do, sorry I have to ramble on......just yelled at, harassed so much I just about pass out.....here, there, everywhere I go...

Love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment