Tuesday, October 10, 2017

" Nesting " for the cold......

The weather was very cold last night......blustery ! Brr !

Thank goodness for electric blankets + heat.......

I truly love the change in the weather, New season to begin.....

I always " nest " just like a bird or a hibernating animal does.....before winter....

I like to always be settled, prepared, comfy and have everything I need interior of my home and outdoors of my home also.......I gather + collect many needed items to be prepared for cold weather, chilly weather elements......

Items to keep me safe, warm, clean, groceries, canned items, pet foods, animal feed outdoors.....

Having your home well stocked / equipped with many items you need so you don't have to rush out into stores to find them, in crowds or bad inclement weather......

The different weather season I enjoy a change, I welcome chilly air.......

Being nested in your home, you feel safe from the outdoors, you can rest, not stress, it is just better to be stocking, storing, decorating.......lol.........

Cleaning, upkeep of home is always needed, very important, so I think cleaning, rearranging, repairing is something needed to be completed ahead of the cold weather, inclement weather days......

Caring for outdoor pets, hay, blankets in their pet homes to keep them warm....Canned foods.

I like to be warm, comfortable, safe in my home.....Rest is so nice during cold weather, rain, icy, snow days......

Electric blankets
Heavy blankets / quilts, bedding
Canned food items, non perishable.
Pet food cans, cat litter, pet bedding
Hygiene items
Cellphone, working properly, charge.
possibly a generator for power, working.
Coats, gloves, warm shoes, socks, jeans
My nice, pajamas, soft warm house shoes
Take warm baths / shower
hot chocolate !!!
Hot Apple cider !!!
Coffee !!!
Tv, internet that works in bad weather.
Check vehicles, before cold weather !
Somewhere reliable to find fuel. Close by.
Emergency / safety kits 
Medicines needed for all issues.

I like to be safe and comfy, already have items there, comfortable in my home.....

Nesting is a good way to prepare ahead of the cold weather + inclement weather.....

Less stress + less worries......Being already prepared !

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment