Friday, September 28, 2018

Baking pumpkin sweet treats !!!....

----- Planning on preparing Pumpkin Bars this weekend ! I have to prepare these yearly ! One of my favorite pumpkin recipes ! I enjoy these with cream cheese frosting onto the top, let cool first !!! Some people may wish for raisins in the batter, IF so ? Enjoy !

----- Pumpkin Bread is something I enjoy yearly, very beautiful color to the dough + final result bread ! Golden hue is pretty !

----- Pumpkin Roll, is another baked item recipe I will create later this month !!!! Very exciting to roll up after baking and let cool in towel, then place cream cheese frosting onto then re roll up ! Looks as pinwheel design ! Fun to create !!!

Canned pumpkin NEEDED for ALL recipes !!! Purchase in cans, all brands, sizes, variety, I have used almost every brand ! Work just fine for me, tastes the same !

Recipes online, I think I placed these recipes on here for years + !!!!! Lol.....

Nuts are needed for each of these recipes ! Pecans or walnuts ! Prepackaged or purchased locally IF available ! These are very pretty baked pumpkin items ! 

----- these scent the kitchen and ENTIRE home with spices and pumpkin scents of goodness while baking ! YUM.

ENJOY!!!

Julie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment