Friday, September 14, 2018

Letter more, another day....

Well more screaming yesterday evening, because I was angry and drove over east to see just what all the crying about a white house is about !!! Driving for fun, sightseeing ! I heard screams, Maf !!! Red pickup ! F them ! Then I hear f you bitch ping ping on my waves leave bitch get out of here ! We sue you bitch driving down our road south of his house !!! F you bitch !!! ??????? Z is f a Japanese bitch over here ! His sister's friend in Dallas she gone !!! Then screaming about Morgan marrying Z years ago living at that house bitch ! She got money f her !!!

Screaming about houses, shortly short Japanese woman out by road with cell phone out texting, glaring at our truck ! Guess she's their watch out !!! Man, they are vicious and territorial over east, BUT that's what they get for screaming at me !!! Screams about JR house money ???? Today not fair I worked on her f you !!! We don't get money goes to charity !!! N family names rattled.........

Z mad at you over money he's leaving says you're insane bitch !!!?????? Hwood screams, c underwears name screamed, lol......casadee poops name screamed, f you we get the money worked on it f them !!! Tim's money, some Dallas Japanese slut he's messing with her sister's name or something ???????

Screams about mccracks and then the m crtl messes of trashes over east, Frank ms, name screamed from Cameron campus ??????? My brother his messes, baby, money house, pickup, masks gone f them !!!

I was asleep last nite and started smelling skunk spray all around house, it woke me up, I was nauseated, very sick at my stomach !!! My mom was asleep in recliner in pain, almost puked skunk spray so intense, just reeked !........can't y'all stop them from doing that with equipment !!!????? Damn !  I wake up to that damn stench every morning almost !!! I worry over my dog and rabies !!!!

More stevie harassing me to depression anxiety about cancer, my mom having bone cancer, brain tumor, leukemia, blood work test results from clinic for proteins about bone marrow cancer they are calling to tell her leukemia, bone marrow cancer !!!! Then he starts saying to my waves cancer treatment centers of America bitch !!! He finds an upset worry weakness in your mind and goes for it !!! Just like the Jared story every weekend, he's calling, he's coming by now !!! Harasses me to death about my uterus blood, dying leukemia, brain tumors you are stage 3 cancer patient bitch ! You won't live much longer !!!!

Then keeps saying my grandparents j are dead 20 + years in crtl mob bitch we played them in masks that long bitch !!! Keeps saying crtl killed my grandparents and then druid d in highschool over car wreck when grandpa pulled shot gun on them at corner at 2 am !!! Dope heads from Sandy parties cracked had wreck then said grandpa m turned them in !!! Came back shot them, raped my grandma p ????!!!! In hell under house !!!!???? Then it's your grandparents j family were taken over east to live on creek your Japanese grandparents !!! Then it's Japanese played your grandparents over east sold drugs then h family just bought your grandparents j family house moving in ! N family is buying their land !!!!?????? What in the hell is this b.s. he rattles !!!????? More cry baby crack head shit !!! I've had enough of all this whole shit mess ALL of it !!!

Then he's screaming his black brother n mix raped my blue cow as calf in my barn to give him aids was paid by Ian AND Philip !!!!?????? Then it's we bought blue cow at cow sale made you sell him so we could work on him, but Steven and lu got him and I stevie left gate open me and Japanese ran over him in truck because he was yours cry bitch cry truth of it bitch !!! Sick of this !!! Mind games !

Riddle me this old stinky troll at the bridge stevie, his games this is this, that is that, you cannot rest until you listen to me riddles of confusion bitch !!! You cannot do anything until you listen to his stinky troll at the bridge riddles, rattle trap b.s. !!!!! You cannot pass the bridge til you listen !!! Stevie stinky ol troll, carries around a bag full of b.s. and tears !!! He was crying yesterday about utility poles up the road ?????

Keeps screaming that nobody will ever come by and help get you out of this mess bitch ! They are coming bitch nope wait a minute maybe not bitch !!!! Stop blogging bitch ! Old man says no help for years now you behave like a brat yourself bitch ! His boy is in trouble bitch he needs money f you fat ass !!!

Then screaming tiggy cat, Rocky, pumpkin cats all dead bitch !!! Same as grandparents !

Cries about bshaw house we own it bitch ! 

Eh, any way another day 20 + years and still having to listen to this junk........Help !

Thanks j......

No comments:

Post a Comment