Monday, September 10, 2018

Dear Mr. C.....

Mr. C, + others, 

Can you please help me and my mom,??? They called today from that urgent med clinic, and she said she needed to talk to us there in person today. So we got there about 3 pm, she was weird behaving. She starts telling my mom she has suspicious lytic lesions on her lower back from Mri, they don't know what it is but may be bone marrow cancer there lower back. Then she starts rattling about her mother in law having brain tumor and that my mom needs full body bone scan, she was pushy and started rattling about bone marrow cancer. I asked her if it was a slipped disc or rupture. She says quickly We don't know about that right now ! Not worried about that ! I have already scheduled her for bone scan here at Duncan my friend's there he's very busy !!! So i got him to help get you right in ! She started talking about MD Andersen cancer clinic in Houston ! My mom in law stayed 6 months there ! They are brilliant ! They work with cancer center here at Duncan ! I have called oncologist there, so IF you have bone marrow myeloma we are ready to start treatment !

I wanted to cry but held back my tears because I have been very depressed since she had cancer 09 that year ! Those boys say that mom is on satellite health tech and cannot have cancer ! But this Jennifer Loucks  is pushy and saying it looks like bone marrow cancer ! I been very depressed about my body cancers tumors troubles I have been told I had, and I know they got rid of my boobs knot years ago, and my worm piece that was falling from inside my girl parts !!! So I was wondering how can she have cancer if on satellite ?????

Various voices started screaming  on my waves as I frantically drove mom to the clinic today about she has cancer ! Brain tumor !!! F you bitch govt killing you all over estate use you at washdc for blog to make us crtl money !!!! I became upset, cried.....because I don't know the truth, and can't find anyone to talk to me in person, everyone has to hide from me they said and I'm very depressed already because of my mom's cancer mess in 09 that year......I been depressed about all this I didn't know about, stressed scared, battling those evil satellite techs Japanese and crtl dea fbi when I had no way to defend myself, still don't....

I know it is weak to feel stressed, scared, but this has been very tiresome, sad, I miss my grandparents like crazy, cry for them and Mimi over their family members, and I cry over pumpkin cat having cancer and my goofball dog !!!

They been screaming that I am over they won't help any of us with cancer and because I knew what went on now all these years I need to be monitored watched, have to be on satellite forever til I am dead because cia fbi dea kill people who know things ????? Is that true ???? I am very scared to lose my mom and Mimi because of all this, and be all alone, but I know that's weak minded ! They have ruined my life over my stupid trash family, all these idiots busted mad at me ! I never knew about estate or any of that and some house I have supposedly somewhere....

I love you all for saving my life and I support the govt still and my country, I cry over the sadness and evil in our country and earth, and I cry over all the ruined lives, the raped people I 'knew from school and everywhere !!!! I and raped kids, animals all innocents ! I am depressed about it all and afraid of what will happen to me.

I try to find d someone to talk to about my upsets and stress, all I can find are my pets left here I miss Rocky tiggy rowdy buddy dog !!!! I miss those boys who cared enough to get rid of my family that was after everybody ! I cry because I know some died and it breaks my heart !!!!! Anybody on team Julie ? I heard about that I have been depressed about !!! Very depressed.

This is hell on earth and I suppose the Lord knew I could handle what I did but most of it breaks my heart so bad !!! I been upset I can't even tell those who saved my life thank you !!! All those medical and health techs out there I love you all ! Thank you !I wish everything you could wish for and blessings for saving our lives !

I just have been very ill, tired of nothing but upsets, depression, hateful, stressful idiots and stress at home ! All I do it seems is take my loved ones here to Dr appointments and wait for the worst ! I don't have a safety net, a friend to call, but I guess I never did, did I ???? Lol...

My life is off balance as usual, and I just can't go anymore, too tired, sad, let down, I want to help you in any way I can, I blog for you guys up there to help and to help end all this evil chaos, but I'm too weary, depressed, and tired of those they are on the way this week ! And I never find anything good or can tell anything good is happening or evil going away, but oh, well........this is just weird, creepy, stressful, I've tried resting but all I find is a dark black road with no one shining a light of hope for me, they say well we know everything is ok, don't worry but I can't stop when things like pushy medical from Duncan are in power and screaming brain tumor, and bone marrow at me or my mom ?????

They took four miles of blood to check for protein ???? And then said she had gallstones that need to be removed your back is tight swelled needs to already be gone down !!! Felt her neck with gloves and mashed on her tummy, so I guess next stop is uterus, ovary cancer !!! G. is hollering about she needs to have scan I had kidney cancer you are going ! And he prefers heath bottles over there, he thinks he's real knows everything !!! HELP ! This Jennifer loucks told my mom she's Asian in the evening, and she hates heath bottles, she's never heard of anything like what is wrong with my mom's back lytic lesions !!! Pushy fake, I said well maybe it's NOT cancer she looked at me snirled her nose ! Kept saying her mom in law had brain tumor ! And her step dad had colon cancer !!! She behaved as Mri didn't even matter ! My Mimi says she's a crook sounds as though ! I think she's Japanese in a mask ! HELP !

Says she has severe arthritis ! Dark areas on bones / spine looks like bone marrow inclusion then cancer dark too suspicious ! Bone scan Friday mom thinks she needs to cancel, G will force her though ! HELP !

I'm tired can't put up with all this anymore since I was hacked, I know that's weak but I need a break ! Please come and get me !!!!  I will do whatever you ask me to ! Promise ! Truth !

Love ya . Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment