Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wax melts !.....

I have been enjoying the way I have fragranced my home with wonderful scent ! I have been using wax scent, the melts ! I place them interior a window of my home, facing the full sunshine !!! It naturally warms the pack of wax melts, sunshine warming and helping fragrance the rooms gently, subtle, just enough ! Smells wonderful !

Another unique idea for the wax melts is the way of placing the wax melts pack underneath the vehicle seat, interior the vehicle ! It warns and scents with the heat from the car in sunshine or with heater turned on......nice this season.

I enjoy most of the wax melts scents !

-- bakery, all
-- fruit, most
-- drink scents, most
-- candies, all
-- spices, most, nutmeg, cinnamon
-- Christmas, Apple cinnamon
-- Fall / Autumn seasonal scents

PLENTY !!! Inquire !

Wax melting containers, plug into the wall outlet, two prong cord, decorative, character, seasonal, holiday, causes, beautiful ! Very whimsical ! Adore ! Be WATCHFUL over any item that has heat source, burning oils, candles, or these wax melts !

These brands I know of to be NICE ::::::

Scentsy
Better Homes and Gardens
Scentsations
Yankee

Wal-Mart, look on internet also ! Plenty affordable Celebrate !!!..........Gift !!!........or for your own home !!!

ADORE..........

LOVE, Julie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment