Thursday, September 6, 2018

Letter....

More harassing all nite from all areas, screams over bshaw house, Chad dump, Sullivan triangulating from Rogers house bitch ! Fat ass bitch on the rag bleeding all the time psycho bitch f you fat bitch we take estate we get it bitch !!! Yeah whatever same shit different day.....and uh, that's Queen Bitch to you trailer trash stevie and Japanese others cry baby dea still not cleaning up their crap messes lazy OkCity and all these counties ! At least I'm not lazy filthy, skanky incest creeps burnt up trash ! Losers.

Screaming about hwy 7 whore houses they have and are creating right now, f you f govt f washdc f old man we do what we want f them fat ass !!!! Screaming about Jim albertsin, model daughters in my ??? We f them we love them beautiful !!!?????? Yeah whatever.

Stevie sending me sad gory bloody creepy dreams last nite as I tried to sleep, about tiggy cat being dead and people satanic eating him I cried and cried them someone cutting on my arms with knife in my dreams, some crap about my mom having brain cancer and uterus cancer back tumors, non stop harassing about my grandparents j been dead 20 years bitch f you I laugh you didn't know !!! Upsetting ! But this is from the mind of a crack head 2 nd grade mind as always !!! Some junk about grandpa Melvin in haven home over east some damn mask they have ???? Stevie and Japanese saying this for months, him screaming about some model Japanese girlfriend he fs on and shares with Z some soap opera girls over east !!! Bwahaha !!!!

Claims I have a Japanese or other niece my idiot brother had 20 yrs ago wants estate money ???? Whatever bitch this is poor house over here.......get rid of her nasty cry baby brat ass !!! No time for these morons cracked in the head nuts from everywhere ! Guess dea is still conniving some shit stories to waste time make more work for their cry titty asses !!! Wah wah !

Screaming about Jared money again, land, estate, his cell phone number so they can come to my house spit aids hack the shower to spy on my boobs or something ????? Record me, make fun of my fat ass !.......more of that, whatever losers.......don't you have trash to be cleaning up somewhere you lost a lot of trash out on the roads filthy cry babies !!! Get to work lazy asses !

Some Japanese thug keeps screaming he is my damn boss bitch ! I think he needs to know I own his ass bitch !!! Back to work cry bag !!! You are not my damn boss thug !!! Cutting donuts in his car south of my house he screamed, yeah well cry baby you must have extra time for that thugging stupid b.s. right ???? You probably have a bunch of time to go clean up your illegal houses on hwy 7 right ????! You got time to cut donuts in your fancy black car bitch ??? Why don't you get your ass back to work clean up your cheap shit messes bitch ???? Huh ? That's right cry bag you don't want to, you have money cards and old eastward over east gave you that land free right, didn't you scream that thug ????

We own this over east bitch !!! Screams about JR house again with that b.s. !!! Nobody cares cry bags !!!

Not feeling well as always more cry baby wah wahs !

Love, Julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment