Monday, September 17, 2018

Letter more screaming...

More screaming today as I drove to m town, screaming about my mother's back surgery with satellite.......she doesn't sleep at all just taking plain Tylenol, lower back and sides pain excruciating, and she reached a little too far for a towel  and pulled her lower and mid back worse ! She's got edema swelling puffed look to both feet terribly, she's afraid it's her heart and I know my feet puffed edema terrible with this lower back problem !!! But she think it's her heart or kidneys causing it, she's alarmed, me also, G. Screaming about go back to doctor !!! She cannot lie down or set up in bed or recliner, too much pain, I don't know what to do right now !!! She cries in pain......terrible puff feet !

Her vision is blurry often since this back trauma, and her left eye looks swelled or off balance, she says double vision !!!! Stevie keeps screaming its a tumor cancer bone marrow cancer !!! Then he's harassing me to exhaustion about that blood test urgent med clinic took that it's going to call say leukemia bitch !!! We will hack phones call as them have cancer in blood or aids bitch we false it cause you f hell bitch kill her and you too bitch !

DEA screaming We will kill you bitch get out of here govt will kill you traffick you bitch kidnappers for DEA get you bitch I was driving to bray today convenience store, f you we set you up and your mother bitch f you f you !!!! Then saying that they will traffick me, rape, me, spit aids in my face, rape cattle, dogs, killed your cats over here Steven and lu Japanese had them bitch ! Said that Dea and that Cwfd family +Japanese will kill me with pipe bomb thrown under my car or at my house at night hit propane bitch you die die bitch !!! Govt is killing you fat ass !

Screaming about DJ, Ronny, Clint b, Steven lu, all dead they go now f them !!! Then screaming about Z real fake dead f married to Morgan bitch whale had babies ! We ate them !!! Satanic !!! He f her in black Porsche car !!! Aids ! I seen the Porsche on hwy 81 they screamed about they get or something crap, who cares ! Please eye roll !!!

More screaming lu Steven dead crooks and lu is raging alcoholic they're burnt up !!! They go ! Cry over money land Tim money for their whore mom !!!! Stevie screaming this, then telling me I am going to kill you for this, bitch !!! Harassing me about my weight, health, aids, cancer diabetes, stop blogging bitch f you bitch ! Screaming I'm a lez bull d bitch !!! I'd like to know how that is ???? No way I'm gay !!! I think most everyone knows that hopefully I'm straight, just a fat old exhausted bitch everybody's fave punching bag !!! Used to it ! 

Sending church on hwy 81 people to my mimi's house she is upset they will hack her or something, all types, Asian also ! Nothing racist !!!! Before they scream about Asian is racist now over east screaming on my waves.......eye roll........they called me a cracker last year.......go figure. I'm not racist !!!

Screaming about Joe Tim money ???? JR house again !!! Damn ! Can't they let up off that and this other constant cry bratty bawl bag trash ! I know nothing about this junk they scream !!! So tired.

Calling and hanging up at Mimi house and here my home also !!!

Any way asking if you guys might possibly check out my mother's troubles sometime, if you have time, sorry ! I know everybody asks that of you non stop !!! Sorry ! She's losing her appetite, sick at stomach feeling, I have enough troubles !!!!

and screaming about my dog and cats.......

Something about old man Cwfd crying over Z money or him with aids you marry him bitch but he's over now !!!! That's him that's him !!! Driving on hwy bitch look !!! Stevie and others non stop.......so tired.

More screams about Z and Kate, but it seems he cheated on Kate with Morgan !!!! Bwahaha !

Eye roll........annoying cry baggin as usual.

Exhausted, still bleeding, hope I survive.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment