Saturday, September 1, 2018

Letter, more non stop harassing !

More screaming at me on my waves yesterday evening about money, sunglasses, watercolor, then it's how dare you do this bitch !!! F you fat ass bitch !!! No one will ever help you out of this mess you are in bitch ! I have to talk to you for years and years NEVER coming to help you turn him me off bitch !!! More crying about trash Japanese bunch, in trouble their stupid money, family friends, stevie crying about his mom money, then talking about sicko disturbing necro !!! Makes me vomit sick !!!

Screaming because I went to town 2 x mixxy mix filth inbred city over east, it's not fair bitch f you we cannot have estate bitch you won't solicit sell buy bitch !!! We traffick you now bitch govt helping we kill you bitch !!!

Non stop with that crap, over and over, it's too damn hot outdoors I am busy driving or chores, errands for 3 people all the time now, I cannot focus, rest, sleep because of the damned screaming idiots on my waves, they say for these sats surgery ????? But it's been 5 yrs + now of this rattle trap screaming every second minute hour, stealing my thoughts tried stealing my voice as I ordered at sonic yesterday, I couldn't even speak hacked sound ping ping coughing choked feeling !!!

Screams from bshaw, Chad dump, Rogers tries triangulating me from those areas to hack starts talking loudly on the fans or my bedroom I hear screaming, crying f you bitch f you !!! Harassing over and over about tiggy cat dead bitch and something about my grandparents, cats, all of em and my dog, f you bitch we killed them all bitch grandparents dead 20 years involved bitch !!!!

Screaming that Steven lu dead mad about money something about Tim they have to live with him bitch they don't care about anyone but his ass money off him bitch then he says these are fakes real no wait a minute alive anymore fat ass !!!! He's screaming about surgery cancer aids, pedo filth, animal abuse sickens me everyday and then he's talking sicko perv filth about my vagina it's tiny p####  bitch !!! Just non stop filth about my boobs, vagina, teeth he keeps trying to break them he says or my eyes need lasered to blind me he screams or tries making me dizzy choking me with this shit equipment I am sick and tired of !!!

I'd like to know how he knows what my tiny vagina looks like and my tittys ???????? Because he damn sure hasn't seen me naked creep !!!! Sicko weirdo !!! Upsets me, talks nasty about me and Megan's body parts because we are NOT whores / filth, you get money bitch f you fat asses !!! Not fair !!! Sick of it filthy perv creep !!!

Stevie and those others Japanese and whoever the hell else screams makes non stop comments harasses taunts me, I am not feeling well, plenty of family here at home stress, problems, trying to care for 3 people, put up with hateful crap from G. And then stevie and these other idiots, crack head freaks dea OkCity yelling screaming non stop of this for years years...........I am exhausted, not feeling well, stressed over my mom's back surgery mess, worrying over her health, Mimi health, and then G health / mind....

Stevie following G. To sterling playing T. davis S Sullivan masks telling him to go to Steve's or Tommy house drink beer, watch tv, just up to something all the time.........or Elizabeth d. Masks how damn great that wart face bitch is and her their new cars, so sick of his crap ! Nobody can stand any of that fake big wheel b.s. these busted dea fbi creeps have pulled on us for years with their pathetic b.s. snobby story's purchases, just big wheel imaginary tales they spin, they are just as snobby and even snobbery than the real worthless trash family idiots from all these towns !!! All crack heads jealous aids crap in grandparents houses our faces, so condescending, hateful, bratty trashy filth !!!

Played these characters for too many years, wasting my life using me so they can make crooked dea fbi cia money, try and try to traffick me, spy on me, get into the houses of grandparents prowl steal as the real gone family trash using masks, playing my brother to hack the house stevie says to spy on us or watch me take a bath / shower record me in my own damn house naked !!! He says he whacked on my bedspread underwear drawer, spit in food in the ice box at my house aids and my grandparents !!!!!! Stole money, items from houses with Japanese, playing my brother too many times, been harassing me already Jared and Chelsea baby are coming this weekend labor day weekend !!! Non stop with this daily, weekends worse, stressful listening to his b.s., upsetting, SICK of this !!!

Says he's going to play Jared with Japanese to spit aids in my face hack me to hell bitch !!! Keeps screaming that he gets no Jared money bitch f you ruined everything bitch !!! I DO NOT need to listen to him try to control me, use me, boss me, spy on me in my home, on my waves ANY longer, too much allowed for him, he's obsessed with me creepy style !!! Keeps saying we are divorcing breaking up this is final bitch you wanted this this way because you're not involved bitch f you !!! Creepy imagination tales of perv creepy style upsets me what he's up to all the time or something !!!!!

Stevie needs turned off, all this extra b.s. needs out of my life please help ! I don't need excess made up crap in my life about fake masks made up stories told or playing family members gone as them saying here's something I need help with bitch I need you to do this that for me, or dragging shit down here for weeks and weeks for me to deal with or start make believe fights with me, this has went on too many years with stevie and he's allowed too much control of equipment tries controlling my mind, life, knows all my whereabouts makes sicko comments about my body nasty like, creepy weirdo, obsessed stalker or something like those Japanese I'm getting married too all the time they scream about estate money f you bitch you marry me bitch !!!!

Just not feeling well, SICK of depressing stories, lies, imaginary OkCity dea fbi tales they come down here as stevie and others crooked spinning.......OkCity is most of the cause problems shit my brother got into and rest of my worthless trailer trash family m crtl, mccracks, hales, all of em, Wilkerson, all that crap with Jackie Shirley gene bunch, Sandy Philip, m crtl, rat hair a lot of stevies obsessing over money I know nothing about !......

Frankie b shit mess theft of mimis farming equipment junk iron they all constantly obsess over, or then it's obsessed with m crtl family, fame family, their money items, just had enough, I'm tired......been tired my whole life from all this.......or they cause me constant ruin, took my job applications, harassed me to death at school, calling as people on my phone trying to sell me drugs, harassed my grandparents me mom G. Pets, all of us just cannot leave us alone, sending people to the house asking if it's for sale, weirdo calls to the house non stop Japanese and stevie, or some annoying others........hacking with numbers to house, mimis, or cell phones !!!

Dea fbi crooks still around, prying spying trying to follow me, invade my life at every turn, OkCity each county probably I can tell by what they scream I see them everywhere following me too close or hacking ping ping they are all still at it, I need help illegal no way to live being spied on followed harassed to death in my mind about how I'm NOT a whore NOT a drug dealer trafficker f you fat ass you will be killed by govt for estate you own bitch no money you are m crtl family bitch f you bitch you are beautiful but lose weight wear make up style your hair bitch paint nails bitch f you bitch !!! You look horrendous atrocious bitch !!!

Yeah well not feeling well half alive because of you trailer trash dea fbi cia crtl creeps harassing me to death !!! Live my life be apart of this nasty damn bunch of danger high crtl b.s. family snobs I have had to be apart of trash !!!!! See if you feel like wearing make up, styling your hair or even getting up out of bed in the morning after being hacked putting up with all the craziness creeps snobs big wheel know it all shit I have bitches trailer trash dea fbi cannot won't clean up their shit messes !!! Think they deserve money or whatever they desire cry bawl bags !!! Wah wah lazy trash crack heads I don't care to listen to your bawl bag cry titty stories not fair f you bitch !!! I don't care I'm too good of a person for all your filth corruption OkCity and dea fbi cia Japanese crap over east !!!

I don't care, don't feel well, half alive most days and too much b.s. in my life to listen to, put up with take care of already !!! Then listening to crack head jealous cries about sterling people high school worthless trash family b.s. they did, filthy perv sick disturbing stories about those lunatics, I know about dangerous high crack shit !!!! Duh dumb asses look at my family all lunatics high insanity !!! Snobs too !!! The snobbish if the snob culture I know how it goes !!! Put up with all that b.s. mess fuss snob junk my ENTIRE life dumb asses !!! Crying about no money off some idiot fame person or whatever !!! I'm exhausted go cry to somebody who gives a shit because I don't ! Crying about bat man game or something I looked at online, in Wal-Mart also ?????? How damn stupid is that ?????!

They have so much extra time to harass the hell out of me, spy, pry, don't they have shit to clean up dea fbi cia ????!!! I think those trailer trash m fers need to get their damn messes cleaned up off the creeks EVERYWHERE, grow the hell up, stop crying weak minded cry bags !!! 40 something years old still smoking dope like in high school and f teenagers on the creeks damn !!! Burnt up since high school, isn't it about time to grow the hell up trash !!! Sorry nasty, filthy idiots everywhere no minds !!! That's how damn worthless they all are ! Lazy filth too ! Wah wah ! Cry babies Japanese crtl, dea fbi cia OkCity everywhere still can't figure out a damn thing out !!! and can't clean up their 20 + years of shit messes they have corrupted all cry tittys ! Jealous, eat up in the head, lazy embarrassing for all of us the lunatics crack heads in power ! Bunch of clowns running things forever around here !!!

They need to get out of my damn life, grow the hell up cry baby bitches, lazy as hell, drawing govt checks on all the damn babies they f off on the creeks, stinky nasty filth.......good ol OkCity dea fbi, oh, they know every damn thing in the world, all burnt up trash, won't clean up shit !!! Lazy every damn one of em and this trash around here, they get dope at OkCity dea, get high, sell it they screamed and go lay on the creeks with their whore wives, have babies cry about money, dea fbi get welfare checks on their damn kids just like all of em trailer trash cry babies !

Stop crying prove yourselves I know that will never happen, can't clean up their damn messes too lazy weak minded burnt up right ? !!!! They can't figure it all out huh ???! Wah wah.......another year if harassing me talking to me they screamed because dea fbi cia just know it bitch !!!

Whatever clowns !

I know all about clowns I know plenty my entire life, related  to a bunch, knew a bunch at school, everywhere around here.......They can't clean shit up wanna harass scream blame me cry bags !!!

Thanks for the help honest + good people !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment