Saturday, September 15, 2018

Letter harassing screams non stop...!!!

Well, today I had to take my Mimi to town in rainstorm all of the sudden on hwy 81 and they started screaming and ping ping my waves.....you ruin it all bitch f you they say you come over here bitch f you traffick you right now bitch we make you whore f you !!! All this as I am trying to drive in a spontaneous rain storm, it was clear then it hit rainstorm again as I drove..........when at town nothing but screams ping ping !!! Then screams you die bitch f you cancer ridden bitch ! You have aids cancer bitch !!! Your mom too bitch cancer brain tumor cancer kidney cancer, uterus back bone cancer marrow cancer bitch bad dying traffick you bitch all alone now !!!

This truck will hit you on hwy wreck you bitch ! We control rain, we control you bitch ! F you bitch ! We are powerful Japanese crtl strong we won't be hit !!! I'd like to know why it is they keep screaming I have aids ?????? I've never even slept with anyone or kissed anyone ?????!!!! Did they poison me with flu shot really years ago ????? Me and my mom Mimi ?????? I'd like to know ???! My mom NEVER been a whore ever ! She's a wonderful mom ! Mimi hasn't either dumb asses ! Pervs.....

Anyway Still screaming and truck 18 wheeler drove past me quickly in rainstorm, and swerved close to us !!! I couldn't see thru my windshield but I remain slow and calm......they kept screaming She cannot drive in this rainstorm she will wreck nobody can drive in this bitch !!!!! You will wreck we will hit you with these trucks our cars work !!! Really ???? They wonder why I could drive in a rainstorm ???!!! I HAD TO learn to drive for 20 + years that's life I was taught nobody to do all your work for you, you gonna cry and be scared of driving your whole life ???? You have to learn to go anywhere !!! That's skill being taught !!! I'm surprised they wonder why clearly they know everything right ???! I suppose NOT. Idiots.

They called Mimi house her house phone at least 4 x some dumb bitch Japanese woman, laughing listening called 4 x then asked for grandpa R.........Mimi annoyed, then Jackie Shirley called the other day, having class reunion at Cyril highschool, Shirley wants her, Mimi to spend night with Jackie then go to see others !!!!?????? Yeah I bet Japanese !!!! That needs stopped. She worries non stop over shit stories Shirley tells......b.s. tales.

Stevie started screaming on my waves after those 4 fake calls to mimi's house and I hear him start hearing him screaming that Bobby turned off pumpkin cat's waves, he played Jared today to repair my mom's back ! Thanks ! As of right now her back swelling looks as though swelling went down on right side vertebrae lower quadrant........fingers crossed it is better soon ! Excruciating for her, she cries, makes me upset, sad !!! Not walking very good, hip still slings out, lower back severe pain, she takes TONS of Tylenol ! I hope it's ok on her kidneys and liver !!! Can't really take much else for it......

Stevie screaming that pumpkin cat is dying cannot repair his brain cancer bitch he's gotta be put to sleep bitch aids cat I spit blood in his face in your barn to give you aids cat !!!! Then we laughed when you took him into your house bitch he bit your hand you got hit bitch !!!!?????? Why's he keep saying this !!!! ??????? They said no truth to this !

More from the old troll, riddles, pay the toll bitch listen to me riddles !!! Stinky bratty old troll stevie......shoo !

Thanks for helping my mom, and helping my pets, my grandparents, me too ! You know who you are ! Thanks to Bobby for fanning old trolls stinky stench AWAY from me !!!

He may be a leprechaun ???? he's all about money like those leprechauns over east !!! Money money it's mine it's mine not fair not fair !!!!  Eye roll........

Whatever .

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment