Thursday, September 27, 2018

Disney !!!......pluto dog,...... figaro the cat !!!....

I adore most of the Disney characters ! I know that I have talked of them often......two I absolutely LOVE are sweetie  Figaro the white + black cat, AND Pluto the cute, silly, yellow dog !!!

I know the name Figaro is a music word, I have often heard for many years ! I think it is a wonderful name for the character cat ! He's very adorable / cutesy ! White + black cat, they refer to these cats with his coloring of fur, as tuxedo cats ! Very sweet ! Their fur looks as a tuxedo ! Aww !.... Figaro cat was on the Disney cartoon Pinnochio, I remember seeing that one as a child.........it wasn't a favorite cartoon of mine.......lol.......I only enjoyed Figaro the cat from that cartoon ! He's a favorite of mine ! Aww ! Cutesy !

Pluto dog is the silly, rambunctious, cutesy yellow dog from many, many, Disney cartoons !!! I have forever adored that silly dog Pluto ! He's another favorite animal Disney character of mine !!! He wears a green collar, his style ! Aww ! I find often only on the internet items with Figaro + Pluto on them, mostly collectibles !!! The toy plush animals and statues / figurines are WORTH IT. Decorate / Collect !!!

INQUIRE !

Just thought I would chat on here this evening, I was thinking about these two sweet Disney characters and how much I treasure them ! Aww !

Nite !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment