Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tvland channel, old tv shows I adore !......

Beautiful rainy day ! I am enjoying the rain clouds, rainfall locally today ! Nice ! Rainy days my favorite kind of days ! Pretty rain clouds.......

With the rain falling outdoors, I have been watching the antenna tv channels ( free tv the best ! ) I find much of those older black + white tv sitcoms on local antenna free channels, certain stations, may be different names in other areas ! FEtv, is one I know of ! On cable + satellite I have forever adored TVland channel ! It has plenty of those old black + white tv sitcoms often BUT for the past 20 years it has gone astray and I haven't enjoyed it as much with playing newer old tv shows / sitcoms !!! Older from 1940s - 1960s my favorites ! Some from the 1970s......just a few. Older better !

But anyway I adore anything older, black + white on tv, older the better to me, my opinion ! Silly, funny, comforting, calming, interesting to me ! Entire family can watch these !!! Clean, NO nasty, NO language of filth, simple story plots I love ! We should ALL be watching these older tv sitcoms / shows ! Very enchanting to us, better to be watching them I think !

Subtitles + talk over should be on these older sitcoms / shows, so ALL languages can enjoy ! Several episodes to each show ! Plenty to watch daily !

These I have found / seen / watched :::::::

Dennis the menace
Leave it to beaver
Alice
Hazel
I dream of Jeannie
Bewitched
Father knows best
Mr. Ed 
Ozzie + Harriet
Red Skelton, all
Andy Griffith
Mayberry r.f.d.
Perry mason, all
Benji
Lassie
Rin tin tin
Ma + pa kettle
Petticoat junction
Beverly hillbillys
Green acres
Little house on the prairie
Gilligans island
I love Lucy
Mary Tyler Moore show
Newhart
Abbot + Costello
Howdy doody !
The honey mooners
Wagon train
The real mccoys
Gene Autry, all, sitcom, movies
Roy Rogers, Dale Evans, all sitcoms, movies
Tales of wells Fargo
Cheyenne
Maverick
Bonanza
Gunsmoke
Death valley days
Lawman
Wanted dead or alive
The Addams family, all
The munsters, all

These military silly shows, funny ! ::::
Hogans heroes
Mchales Navy
MASH
Gomer pyle

During Halloween I like to watch these every halloween evening + for Halloween party ::::

The Addams family
The Munsters
Bewitched

 For Halloween also..........ANY old creature horror movie from the 1930s -- 1950s, black and white I prefer ! I like the elaborate costumes, and the darkness of the screens, plots / storylines ANY of these :::::

The mummy, all
Frankenstein, all
Egyptian and the machine
Vincent Price movies, all
Werewolf
Witch movies
Creature from the black lagoon
Godzilla

Plenty of spook horror black + white old style movies I prefer these !!! Any creature movie for Halloween that is spook ! Exciting to watch during Halloween celebrations / partys......

ENJOY.

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment