Friday, September 7, 2018

R F D / rural tv channels !!!......farming !

Driving in the rain storms today ! Had to be careful, slow down my driving speed, on rainy slick roads !!! Danger ! But I adore the rain fall to accompany my day ! It could be rainy everyday I would be happy !

Rain fall is wonderful for growing our crops / seeds grow, shoot up through the earth / sod ! I know ALL farmers are secretly weathermen ! Haha ! Farmers depend on rainfall / moisture, always watching weather reports, weather news / information ! A MUST.

I see plenty Agriculture tv news / informative rural / country living shows on these farming channels ::::: Rfd tv / rural channel on the tv !

I watch these daily they offer much comfort often through a hectic + stressful day, just plain, entertaining, music, and agricultural information you can learn about most anything farming / agriculture !!!

These channels offer a variety of shows, and often I learn some things from them about gardening also ! 

Much like the Farmer's Almanac booklet I buy yearly and look through + learn / study from !!! But on the tv, more exciting ! Often I find much about livestock ::::: cattle, horses,......more + more !

The Rfd tv / rural channels offer much cattle auctions + reports, grain prices, planting season values, tractor shows, old fashioned simple way of life, something I think we all should think about, let's get away from so much over technology !!! Simple, old fashioned way of life, quieter, more peaceful !!! Beautiful way of life !     :)

I adore farming, growing up to adult age now and learning from family how to drive / run farming equipment, and how to work in the fields dusk til dawn to finish the farm work !.

Much tedious, work ! Good for all of us to work much this way, rest far better at night !

I grew up working in the peanut fields, to move irrigation pipes, clean peanut fields with tools, help work on + run equipment properly with my family ! Much summertime work / job every year ! Work, work in the fields til ALL farming tasks are completed ! Then wheat field work, hay meadow / field work also ! Gotta feed those cows !   ;)

These channels Rfd tv + rural tv are unique, wonderful, exciting, I enjoy them all the time I have free to watch them ! 

--- just something I enjoy.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment