Sunday, September 2, 2018

Letter.....another !....

Non stop screaming from all areas, screaming about mccroisswich ?????? Really !???? A sandwich I think from what I'm hearing never had it, but fights screams over that, Japanese and dea OkCity strong f you bitch you ballsy bitch ! You dare take us on bitch face us fear us bitch crtl strong bitch !!! I'm tired of being called bitch hey bitch !!! Now down I'm Queen of the lands dumb asses !!! Screaming something about their territory f you get out bitch !??????? Lol whatever that is over east or here or west north ?????

Screamed today that Tim, Joe, mema, grandma pancakes, bader, all the o + r family ambushed dead bitch ! You blog kill your family bitch we are killing you next bitch govt will !!!

Crazy lunatic screams dea not going f you your brother in this we f your life over you m crtl family too bitch ! Stevie screaming about Jared money Chelsea money tranny, gays, creepy weirdo pedo filth around everywhere....

Screaming about Dustin dead f you !????  Then screaming about my mom's back sats surgery, threats to f up her Mri this week, steal it, then hack it give her cancer wrong reading !!! Help ! Help !

Something about my entire worthless trash family tangled up in crtl dea fbi crooked, and you a suspect bitch ! You not involved we kill you set you up bitch !!! We get estate not fair not fair !!! Then cry baby screaming about washdc, Virginia, OkCity tulsa, Stillwater, lawton ft sill, Elgin, sterling b.s. trash again !!! My friends my family go f you fat ass !!! Megan dead and j family your grandpa J dead bitch go cry bitch they involved !!!

Says they killed my grandparents, cats on creek, more of that, then screaming about Blanchard Jared house, vehicle, money, that baby also and dog.......more of that junk ! Nobody cares, I'm too tired to waste my thoughts about stupid crack head talk, sick of it all....

Screams over bshaw house, Chad dump, Rogers, k alexandr, Sullivan houses as always go figure that one huh ????

Screaming about bader, Tyler, Devin over here, f them we kill them also they smart ass m fers ! F them they go too bitches !!!

Japanese thugging, I'm so damn tired of them, cry baby brats, and stevie idiot b.s. !  He said last night he had a new plastic dong that is switchable, all sizes, colors, non stop talking about that, it attaches with a screw joint ???? and dong hair, Nair I need Nair ! Hairy dongs swelled balls, various voices with him !!! Sicko filth. Eye roll.....

Then screaming about channel 7 local Japanese own this bitch we hack from tower, newscast masks bitch !!! Non stop over hacking websites and tv radio......

Hacking house phone, cell phone playing screams noises, spinny sound makes me sick my cat dog hear this also ! Help !
Instead of having all this time to cry harass me, don't they have some crtl dea filth shit mess they created that needs cleaning up cry bags ???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment