Friday, September 21, 2018

Letter.....non stop screaming !!!

Non stop screaming from stevie last night about Japanese Steven lu, David, Tim, Joe fakes or real money estate land, and more cry baby b.s. about real Z fake real money land estate !!! They are gone f you bitch fat ass ! Using creepy voices to talk to me with screaming about Morgan money whatever that whore had .....stevie doing this non stop he worked on that bitch he gets money off that ! I don't even know what all that is or what has went on for years and years and I don't care cry bags !!! I'm sick all the time, exhausted tired of listening to him and them now scream about cancer my mom has and I have terminal cancer bitch she has bone marrow cancer, uterus. Kidney cancer you do too bitch !!! Just non stop screaming this ! Your mom hit Duncan medical ALL of Japanese needed work ! Yeah like we need trailer trash evil conniving filth fakes as doctors all staff !!! DANGER for all of us ! Scares me this is allowed ! Stephens county has always been welfare easy dump for trailer trash so has Grady county I've heard for years that people move here to get welfare easily !!! Guess that's true huh ???

Screaming about money they he wants off over east more JR house cry money stories, Z dead ! All night crying over that ! Don't know him don't care !!! Woman or real aids they scream !!! That woman was up here on my waves 5 years ago telling me she was tranny they want me to marry you give you aids as Z !!! Didn't know what the heck that was or who she was ????! I'm so sure bitch ! I'd never lower myself to that slut behavior !!! Sick of it !!!

Stop blogging bitch f you fat ass ! No more health tech surgery from us Japanese !!! Annoying cry bag bratty whiners ! Wah wah !

Screaming non stop about Nash, tnx, washdc, Pennsylvania, Virginia, hacking data over here ! Bitch ! Screaming Steven and lu HAVE to take care for Tim every need and his family NOT you because they can't stop hopping jets with Tim !!! Screaming about Jones f him fat ass m fer !!! Stevie, then calling me fat ass, harassing as I'm trying to pick up the excess work for my mom, help care for her ! She has been nauseated, dizzy, upset as she may vomit, excruciating pain still, feet swelling has went down !!! THANKS ! And her knots along vertebrae still rather tender ! She said to tell you all thank you and she loves you guys ALL ! Appreciative of the help, kind words everyone !!!

Vicky ! Thank you girl for helping me ! They're cussing you too all the time up here ! I guess we have the hornet nests still stirring up !!! Love ya !

More non stop harassing about cancer til I am exhausted, nervous mess !!! Satellite surgery take time I know, but these idiots like stevie gotta move away from me, he's tried hacking my bedroom last night to hack me he said ! 

David c the REAL ONE, I know this guy talking at my waves is NOT you right ??? He's impersonating you, and all these stories about you live here, you are over there, la la la......sick of it ! Stevie and his Japanese weirdo friends or his family as he calls them ! Says his grandma made him mad and he's crying over that and crap I am blogging or thinking just won't stop ! How many more surgeries left until you can stop by !!!????? Help !

Something about Japanese up north by Chad trailer planting wheat before flood, Kent's ??? They keep screaming about land and beating aids on it and tractor up there !!???? Whatever they are up to, sicko filth still out here ! Screams about dead bodies under bshaw house ????! Red flat bed truck there fights over it ??? By pens, still there, but fights over that, horses, horse tack.......non stop screams, fights, hate blame from Japanese and others, stevie crtl b.s. I know nothing about !!! Stressed !

Fights over Jared baby money ???? Whatever that is and some Japanese N family kid screaming he is Z kid needs estate land off him ????? And one screaming he is J family kid Kent's ??? Screaming he gets mm estate land money ???? Then Phillip Japanese son claiming he's his gets m crtl money f you f govt !!!  Screams about Japanese in masks trafficking at m town grocery and rush grocery ??? Hwy 81 land white truck on Mimi land Brett fakes money off it Japanese claim screams they own it ! We put drugs in it bitch we set up your grandma land we get it !!!! I told you guys about them what I heard, they have it there on her place screaming they own it get land now and truck money f DJ they kept yelling !!! He did this to us f him !!!?????

Hating on Bill non stop f Bill he's crazy ! He did this !!! Washdc ???? Screaming about that.....

Oh well.

Anyway another day of b.s....Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment