Sunday, September 23, 2018

Halloween + Fall season gift sacks + more !......

I know many people prefer to wrap / hide their seasonal gifts in very cutesy, whimsical, colors of the season / celebrations !

Gift sacks -- for Halloween gift giving are plentiful right now ! Very exciting ! Some sacks may just be Orange + black or cutesy enchanting characters of Halloween, Fall season, OR Day of the Dead ! Whichever you are choosing / looking for to wrap / hide ANY Halloween gift interior ! Much more fun ! These mostly at Wal-Mart, or online PLENTY of them ! I was finding many very cute at Wal-Mart as I was browsing the aisles !

Hallmark, American Greetings, other affordable gift sack brands, ALL shapes, sizes, quantity ! Inquire !

Tissue paper -- place the decorative tissue papers over the top of the gifts interior the gift sacks to hide them from view !!! Some people may prefer to take the decorative tissue paper and furl around the gifts to hide them totally !!!  ;)

The decorative tissue paper for this is very nearly placed interior plastic packaging, it can be in quantity or just a few sheets, very enchanting ! Beautiful, plain, sparkled with glitter, spattered with color hues, dots, or just plain color, some may even have characters of the season prints ! Nice with raffia ribbons attached at sides or at handles of the gift sacks ! Decorative  also !!! These raffia ribbons are on the spool, can be plain, colorful, or some prints on them, some sparkle ! 

Halloween picture cards !!! --- these are very cutesy ! Nice to send to beloveds, family, friends, even teenagers + small children !!! Blank interior, with cutesy Halloween or Fall season picture on the front of card to be silly, or cutesy, say hello, seasonal greeting !!! Love these ! Every Halloween character, Autumnal pictures, characters ! Very affordable, send in the envelopes they come with !!! Affix cute whimsical Halloween stickers to the outside of the envelope after writing a letter interior the blank half of the card ! I do this always ! More fun ! 

These Halloween / Fall season cards are ALL prices, PLENTY brands, affordable, Hallmark, American Greetings, or Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, I have seen them this week at these stores ! On the internet ! Inquire !

Party invites for Halloween + Autumn parties -- I find these MUCH EASIER to just fill out the information and send, very cute ! Also themed for the season + Halloween, nice pictures / characters ! Find at the same stores as above ! I think very nice to send in the mail, make us smile ! NEVER boring ! Look on the internet / online for many more !

Halloween + Fall season Goody Sacks !!! -- these I have forever adored, I become very excited to see the colorful, cutesy, pictures on these ! AND they always are filled to the brim with silly mini Oriental Trading toys for Halloween + Autumn, sticker sets, candies, mini coloring books, find these at most stores ! Look online also ! VERY affordable ! Variety and all sizes, grand size best ! MORE items !

AND I have recently browsed the Hallmark store online and I ADORE everything they have for Halloween + Fall season ! Wish for more of those stores nearby ! Very whimsical.

Today I found my Halloween tee shirt from last year interior my clothing drawer, I wore it today, because Fall season is here ! Halloween will be here in the next month on the way ! Variety in these, cute or scarey tee shirt pictures ! You know me, I prefer the cutesy ! Wahaha !!! Wal-Mart has most, inquire ! All sizes I know of online I think most there ! Just another way to be silly, cheerful, celebrate the season !!! For all ages, all sizes, male, and female ! Even babies Halloween clothings, and children's available ! Aww ! Nice ! Wal-Mart best place to find them affordable, or on the internet / online !!! I seen those today ! Cute !!!    ;)

Today..........I was able to find Apples at Wal-Mart in the grocery area of the store ! I was looking for grand size apples to create CARAMEL APPLES !!! I was excited !!! I found these, just looking, the brand was called RAVE apples ! VERY tart, tangy, I prefer them as this for my Caramel Apple kit to quick prep at home !  Concord brand Caramel Apple wraps ! I quick prep these today !!! Soooooooo nice ! Yum ! Sweet treat !

That was my day !

LOVE, j!




No comments:

Post a Comment