Sunday, September 23, 2018

Letter need help !

My mother is very sick, she isn't recovering from this back tear muscle ! She says that she is very weak feels as she may pass out from pain. She cannot eat meals, feels nauseated at eating or smelling......vomited night before last and last night sick with diarrhea ! She said it had weird smell, don't laugh ! I don't know what to do for her......is it the flu or ulcer from pain and all those Tylenol, she's using two red coated Tylenol tablets every four hours as the bottle says.....

She can't walk says she may pass out or die from this, health tech people tell me that she can't die, can't have cancer, can't pass out ! I hope this is true, she won't eat meals, vomits, nauseated, quit taking Tylenol yesterday, I hope her liver other organs are ok ! 

She still has some swelling along her vertebrae, pulled on right and left side, what do I need to do ???? IF she doesn't get better in her lower back soon G. Will make her go to hospital and then they will say cancer from looking at her medical charts and seeing that blood work that but tranny from last week urgent med took !!! Blood pressure tablets will need to be refilled probably in two weeks and she has to go back to this other idiot heath b. at Marlow clinic for refills, he is always wanting to jump on blood work, cancer this that also !!! HELP !!!! She's growing weaker daily as if it is really starting to take her down, can't figure this out ! Stevie keeps screaming back cancer they want her to have chemo bitch !!!! Brain cancer !

That blood work results paper those boys told me they retrieved from our mail so G. won't make her go to cancer center, med tech boys and girls say that they kill cancer with satellite drug therapy not needed to get rid of cancer.....

What should I do for her ???? Will it be better soon ???? Stressful worried !

Help !!!

I appreciate every thing you all do for us, I am always thrown out here with no help for years, upset worried stressed, G. just stays mad all the time at me for some reason thinks I'm stupid he won't believe nothing about satellite surgery or ANY of this, says I'm crazy !!!  Then listening to stevie scream at me non stop cancer ! Dying bitch !!! And then all these idiots and this cia dea fbi mess screaming at me about my worthless trash family and money, then that estate stuff ! Too much ! I didn't know anything ! Probably still don't never will.

Thanks to the med health techs driving by, ALL helping us with health, Mimi, and  my pets too !!! helping us we love you guys and girls ! Truth ! 

Love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment