Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Letter, more....

Well stevie and somebody else screaming non stop about cancer, bone marrow cancer, leukemia, brain tumors !!! Terminal cancer all over you and your mom bitch fat ass !!! Your weight is huge fat bitch !!! Screaming about my mom has cancer she is terminal !!! Says now that he sent his Japanese medical friends to m town grocery, rush springs grocery and DG, hop n sacks, and sterling stores this morning to find me, spit aids in my face, he got it spit in his face his friends are over now gone !!!! You ruined everything blogging fat ass ! You sure can blog about cooking food fat ass !!! Yeah well it's better than what you cook filthy trash !!!! 

Today G was stopped in road by Lynn alexandr drive by Jamey d. Mask evidently, and had to tell G that some woman who drove to work with my mom in the 70s named Jean Jones from central high is wanting to stop by see my mother ????! What the hell is this shit he's starting !!! Stevie says it was him said this whore playing Jean Jones is a 18 yr old model from Dallas with aids wanting to meet me !!!! Never ! We DO NOT need more whore crtl filth trash with aids parading around to our house in a damn mask !!! Damn ! Don't you have some shit mess work to go clean up cry bag crack head !!!!???? Instead of thinking up more filth to bring spit aids in my house bitch !!!! Keep him and them away ! Stevie claims he needs to get money off this whore !!!!???? Leave me alone bitch ! Move him far away from me !!! My mom says that Jean Jones bitch was weird, slutty trash, scared her, tried to get her to bar hop party with her !!!.....she said I bet she's Phillip trash !!! Old 70s fug.......Bwahaha ! 

All day he has set up here north of my house talking loud sobbing on the fans too close by about Z his money it was his friends at the Duncan medical branches !!! Cry cry wah wah nobody gives a shit crtl baby !!!! 

Screaming at me about JR shit mess again money items she had he wanted MZ got ! Not fair !!! Wah wah nobody cares cry bag !!! Something about her items he wanted from 05 - 12 !!!!!! Not fair we worked man f the govt ! F them !!! Eye roll so damn annoying.....

Keeps saying I don't need to blog anymore it's over but I am so go cry !!! Sorry I'm cussing but right now don't care ! Deal with it ! Some Japanese saying I cuss too much David kid ???? Fake David stevies friends, says this kid is after me, worthless hack.......fat ass !!! He needs to get outta here too brat ! Go cry ! You little bitches have had fun money drugs, sex welfare, hacked cards paid vacations forever, wah so damn sad too bad go cry brats !!! Trailer trash creeks filth inbred, crtl trafficker snobby teeny brats, whiners ! Wah wah, the funs over weak minded brats.....

My mom has been dizzy and stevie started screaming at me brain cancer bitch !!! Non stop then bone marrow cancer dying bitch she ruined Duncan Japanese medical masked people they needed help bitch !!! Took her blood drank it bitch she's m crtl family and baby j mother !!! Stevie and others !!! 

Mom Her feet swelling has went down some thanks for helping her instantly and knots along vertebrae have went down, still excruciating and swelling, can't walk at all, sore to recline can't sleep ! Hopefully you can sedate her with sats to rest at night ??? G also !......lol......thanks for all the satellite help we get we have cried because you have had a lifetime of work on me and her, grandparents, bratty Jared, G. Some, and the pets !!! Sorry ! You can have it all !!! Lol !!!

I know the satellite surgeries are ALL very tedious work done in sets, takes a while !!! My back surgery that I had in 09 was harsh, took quite a year or more, I told her, but I know here isn't like mine I told her........yikes !

Screaming that pumpkin cat is dead with cancer brain and goofball dog same, non stop harassing about them Mimi brain lung eye cancer mom eye tumor squinting her left eye he harasses, started since back neck surgery........he just harasses me to death literally !!! Cry baggin over Apple's, my blog his 18 Japanese thugs friends crook equipment med techs !!!! Stop blogging bitch !!!!

Then screaming over Z real red f money land estate, his brother the same estate........non stop aids bitch he had it !!! Same ol crap about money........

Love you guys ALL.

Thanks Julie.




No comments:

Post a Comment