Saturday, September 8, 2018

Letter....

More screams harassing all nite about up the road north Japanese Z gone !!! F you bitch your brother did all this we get money off him f you bitch you have to be involved !!! Screams about a railroad ???? Threats to kill me this morning screaming about Jared money, houses, pick up and that white pickup on hwy on Mimi land property something about the money off that we get it bitch we keep land bitch f you fat ass !!!!

Screams about Kate money and kids ???? More about I. H money and your nephew named after him bitch we get estate money bitch daughter we have next gets estate bitch Z gets no money for this east f him !!!??????? Screams about Burt ???? Tim dead and mema dead over bitch !!!!????

Screams that govt will kill you now next week bitch ! We know this ! We have been told so bitch !!!! Japanese and various then stevie screaming at me today as I drove about its over bitch ! And telling me about creepy crap at taco mayo dump again filth !!!!????

Bridge over east of Mimi house has filth under it often they screamed and that shit doesn't need to be going on !!!!! Clean bleach water filth shit heads, they never stop trying to ruin something or contaminate something good or mimis, or mine, or ours, then giving all the crook Japanese trailer trash jobs everywhere around here, for years + my family did that crap I'm sure dumb asses ! Then now for years this filth from washdc,  and northeastern us !!! Hacks filth, trash they ruin purposely all businesses, they have aids, crack heads running businesses of all kinds and take up jobs for those who are searching for work just to crook everyone everything, they claim to have hacked cards and jobs for setting up innocent others they screamed......still driving those county truck way too damn fast around here !!!! 200 mph !!!!

Screams about the mob up north and Italy mob also over f you f govt !!!! Weather sats hacking those again they screamed and stevie blaming screaming at me again about my brother stupid shit with his mess I have to clean up, put up with fakes, stevie wants to come down here to my house as him to sell me drugs he thinks !!! NOT happening dumb ass !!! I know you know me ! NEVER involved in that stupid filth crap dumb asses !!! Spit aids on my face Japanese screamed he would as Jared mask !!!

Stevie still hacking G. And starting crap with me about grocery store r springs being pill peddlers to set G. Up and hack his mind to divorce my mom ??????? Woodhaven still up to no good it's stevie, Tom Davis, Steve sully, plays Schulman masks he screamed !!!! Non stop with that then harassing about aunt Thelma and Wanda, grandparents, cats, dogs, mom back still harassing mom at nite she's crying in excruciating back pain all over, says her ankles are swelling edema ???? Worried about all this with her, cannot walk at all cries non stop in pain, therapy schedule here.......at town designated.

They scream Megan dead f her fat ass too bitch !!!!????

Anyways more cat calling about money, Hwood, Tim's money, Nash money we worked f govt I get millions man !!!Japanese shits over east more of their idiot lunatic screaming......tired, still not feeling well, ya know I'm constantly on the rag bitch psycho bitch !!!!!! Eye roll....bleeding fat bitch dying bitch !!! Fat ass bitch !

Screams about cancer diabetes, aids, hep c, and syphillis, and genital warts they pick and smell over there or wherever !!!!!! That is the sickest nastiest filth to add to all this other constant demented in the head crack head trash !!!! Sick of hearing that nasty filth and then they scream ball hairy dongin man ! Thumping my balls bitches ! Man my balls are hairy and big ! Bitches be all over my shit man !!! Do you know how damn sick that is to listen to every second on my waves ! Just sicko creeps ! Don't know who the hell they are but I know about their sex life, their dongin and all nite longin, and that they have big nasty balls hairy as f man !!! Just sick ! Last week they were big swelled balls so I guess they must just be hairy now......the swelling must have went down with their equipment !!! Good health teaching man !

Eh, anyway.....that today's junk.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment