Sunday, September 9, 2018

Letter more today....screaming....

More screaming, hating on Steven and lu, they are over here with Tim, they don't help anyone but Tim f them !!! Stevie screaming and last nite stevie must have been near the house because my mom couldn't rest sleep and she says she smelled weird smoke near front door, it smelled like smoke from family's cars.....shooweeeed ! Nasty stinky alfalfa burning smell, then I turned my flash light out the back window to check my dog and stevie, various others start screaming no no no bitch no don't turn that on bitch I'm health teching your ass bitch !!! Then he screamed something about digging in my trash can out by road for my DNA hair, bloody rags bitch to give fbi dea OkCity and Japanese !!! I heard a car quickly leave and a car door slam hard they left screaming something ????? Stevie saying he had Japanese sluts trash from nearby my house up there to hack me ????!!!!  

I have trouble resting going to sleep ever since all this happened out here I keep thinking they will beat a hole in my bedroom wall......anxiety about them returning for 5 years since they did all that to me, or I think they will hack kill me with this crook equipment or poison me at town at restaurants !!! Very upsetting !

Screams about Japanese Z and chipmunk face ping ping today on Woodlawn road, chipmunk waving friendly smirk smile, ping ping screams, about old man is crooked man ! Baby he wants your estate your f'ed bitch !!! Swerved toward me on road !!!

Cussing MZ and screams about fake Japanese MZ cry brat !!! His money and f MZ !!!?????? Whatever that is ??? Screams from OkCity dea fbi cia you f everyone over bitch old man mad you will be killed by govt bitch !!! Screaming about Jared money his b.s. mess, no more mask gone !!! Over fat ass bitch you ruined everything we have more in store for you bitch money gone now !!!????? Oh I cannot wait dumb asses ! Cry baggin about sterling and Elgin shit......non stop cry tales about hot wings, and football I blogged you f ruin it all bitch f you !!!

Whoever Mr Crwfd is over east they cry bag around about him bring their leader he's in control of your estate and life bitch he is your boss fat ass bitch ! You bow bitch !!! You be submissive to him now bitch !!!! Whatever the hell this is about or means any idea ??? They scream about this Mr Crwfd person non stop he's in control of your life bitch ! Z t. Red f is dead bitch ????? Whatever that is or whoever ???

They harass non stop over Jared and where he is dea ward, and then tell me no more calling coming to your house as Jared in mask, my mom is in excruciating pain from her back and knows that's all fake Jared, she doesn't want to ever see that fake crap and put up with that story anymore, she's tired she said, no more cooking, cleaning, errands for fakes ! She's in bad pain, she cries so painful, doesn't want to put up with this fake shit anymore !!! But they called with Jared cell phone 4 x today called id says .......eye roll.......every weekend. We're so tired we can tell all the fakes are masks, seen Chelsea mask face on local commercial........when they keep this Jared crap up, we become tired, afraid of crooked OkCity hacking us, house, pets, Mimi, or stealing again or aids virus spitting aids, just need help turning that off totally.......this back surgery is excruciating and she is in terrible pain, exhausted from it, she's tired of all this harassing, she's angry at jareds sorry dumb ass ! Bratty Jared.

Anyway screams I have to move to eastern okla ???? You move bitch we party here you leave bitch we get your land bitch !!! Oil ! More about Darko basin..... eye roll..... then told me to STOP blogging nobody listens to you give up bitch ! Govt killing you bitch !!! Stop blogging bitch !

Screaming tiny getting rid of renty alexndr house ???? Hope and pray ! Lol......hope and pray they all go away thru the ground !!! Weird creepy feeling by that road driving, screaming about Rogers house, bshaw dump, poor dogs and horses there hope they are safe !!! Upsetting ! 

Screaming about Tim money ??? Joe money ??? Red f money ???? Whatever ! Don't know what the heck this is about !????? F you f govt ! I use my dong for money bitches ! Big ballin baby ! Ridin my dong bitches go to heaven here in my pants bitches !!!!!!! Hair is there all man baby !!! Sicko perv weirdo crap talking screaming nasty sicko !

Screams about sterling aunt Janet aunt Jackie Cyril old lady filth money off aunt Mary, tiger paw aids working there bitch ! DG at sterling busted bitch f you !?????? More b.s. about huitt family on tv they us Japanese here ! We get money for this man !!!!????? On channel 7 something about fundraising money for children online Facebook as m huitt snob Johnson at sterling her son died years ago or something ????? Japanese get money off for us over east !!! See us soon ! ???????? I hope NOT !

And some old Japanese man says he is my boss and owns your ass bitch he gets your estate bitch f you listen to him ???? At OkCity ! Whoever that old creep is cry baggin bratty old man wah wah !!!   F you too old man whoever you are leave me alone ! You are NOT my damn boss cry bag brat !!! Go clean your nasty mess up too I'm sure you have a bunch of bratty kids and crtl filth mess old bastard ! Clean it up ! Stop harassing me screaming at me ! Outta my life trash ! Crackhead old backyard !!! Loser.

Stevie screaming he has 18 people left bitch !!! F you bitch I gotta work !!!????? I will believe it when I see that one happen ! Says he needs meds no time !!! I think he needs to be taking crunktose he behaves better when taking it, he probably needs it daily to get me thru all his rattle trap harassing and trouble maker ways !!! Mad at Z non stop harassing over him real Z mad at me over my blog or something ???? Hey Kenz !   ;)  

I rest / sleep calm at my mimis house even driving there I'm ok calm, BUT when I return home to my house I feel weird anxiety, chajachaja hear that on my waves strongly so does my mom hear it feel that way !!! Just wondering what is that causing this brain wave or surveillance both probably......damn......it's crazy up in that attic ! Hope it's safe, but it drives us crazy, annoying weird feeling......probably equipment or them up north and nearby harassing or something ????? At mimis house I'm very calm and feel better, rest go to sleep instantly ! Mom notices that also.

Anyway whew ! Another letter.

j. Thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment