Friday, September 21, 2018

Witch costumes, Halloween lollys + gummys !....

It has been very chilly and rainy today ! Reminds me of dressing as a witch for Halloween, yearly ! Wahaha ! BOO !.......      ;)

I prefer dressing in costume as a witch ever since I was a small child ! I already have my colorful witch attire ::::

Colorful wig, your choice ! Mine turquoise.
Witch hat, I love the hats !
Witch dress
Witch socks, striped please !
With broom, purchase separately ! Inquire !
 Makeup glitter, eyelashes, let's have fun !

Shoes for a witch ? Hmm..... Probably black boots for those striped socks darlings !!!

Look for the many witch costumes everywhere, affordable ! Wal-Mart, target, party city, online / internet ! Inquire.

This is what a witch does when she is upset ! Dress up as a witch and let them watch me go ! I wish my broom really would fly ! Damn it ! Bwahaha !

I think witch items that are cutesy, innocent, vintage are sweet ! Collect PLENTY for the Halloween / Autumn season to decorate with ! Or serve meals with also ! Cute ! 

I know I have found some Halloween Gummys lately, VERY whimsical, fun to enjoy as a snack, themed already for Halloween ! Gummys are a wonderful snack, nice ! Find interesting, unique Halloween + Fall / Autumn Gummys on the internet, online ! All kinds !

A few I find at Family Dollar, Wal-Mart, Target,  Dollar General, Dollar Tree !

Brands :::::
Haribo
Black forest
Trolli
 PLENTY !

Same as the Halloween / Fall + Autumn sticker sets I find those everywhere ! 

Gotta LOVE the Snoopy / Woodstock bird / Peanuts cutesy Halloween Autumn sticker sets also ! I have a few sets I have collected several years !!! Can't wait to watch the Cartoon movies The Great Pumpkin + Charlie Brown Thanksgiving !!! I have watched these yearly since I was a child ! October, next month, time to watch these !!! Aww.....Nostalgia ! Inquire :::: many Halloween / Fall season sticker sets to collect / purchase !!! Gift or for yourself, I collect stickers All the time. Affordable hobby !   ;)

Halloween lollys -- I found the Orange flavored Halloween lollys !!! Several brands, some plain, others have Jack o lantern faces on them !!! Inquire ! Very affordable, plenty to share interior one package !!! Pretty Orange !

 Popkin brand is good, no faces but, the other Sathers brand.......PLENTY other Halloween lollys, very enchanting available everywhere, search on the internet / online !  Tradition ! Colorful, or character !

Seasonal candy dishes -- I have my candy dish already filled to the brim with Gummys and Halloween lollys, I enjoy one or two a day, mini ! Not much sugar.......but a sweet treat, to throw in the purse or car and enjoy throughout your day ! I do this often ! Candy dishes are whimsical, cutesy, nice to place upon the kitchen table ! Glass or plastic, colorful, or plain, some I have seen even characters of Halloween ! Day of the dead, also available ! Inquire ! Most stores, or internet, ebay, online, wash sanitize before you place candies interior and after holiday is over, wash, store safe in the bins.

Late evening chat !

Nite ! LOVE, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment