Tuesday, September 11, 2018

female health troubles !.....

I know plenty of other females who have suffered and may be suffering right now as I am those stupid, upsetting menstrual troubles !!!

I have suffered with female troubles, severe bleeding, terrible cramping with my body forever it seems ! I have always suffered anemia ( low iron in the blood ) just awful blood loss ! Years of it !

It is very DANGEROUS to suffer terrible female interior troubles ! I it can be caused by several factors ::::

PCOS -- polycystic ovarian syndrome, cysts around your ovaries ! Turn to cancer ! Oh no ! Bleeding is severe ! Terrible cramping ! Painful as all this shit !

Fibroids / uterine cancers --- non stop bleeding, cramping, tumors, cysts, round like growths grow interior uterus, similar to endometriosis ! 

Endometriosis -- this is when flesh, folds doubles and grows interior the uterus ! Very painful, non stop cramping ! I had this one ! Oh, it is terrible !

Gynecologist visit is REQUIRED by all of us girls ! I know we HATE it, but when we need help, we need to be seen / tended to, evaluated by local gynecologist / female doctors ! Cancer is always mostly caused by hormones interior our female parts of our bodies ! Just a mess !

I know severe blood loss, causes low iron in our blood, anemia this is called ! Iron IV therapy may be necessary, to replenish iron immediately ! Recommend taking those prenatal vitamins for ALL women menstruating ! Even if NOT having baby ! Take the prenatal vitamins for your body to rebuild vitamins / resource !!! Drink plenty of water with these, take at noon meal one time a day......just some advice for those girls with blood loss !

Eating plenty of red meat, hamburger, other cuts of cattle meat ! This is NEEDED. Iron in the cattle meat ! I feel better when I eat hamburger meat ! Beef stew is a fave for low iron days !!! Yum !

Irritability, grouchy, hateful, headaches, weight gain, salt use to minimum during menstruating days girls ! Swells us terrible, retain water everywhere ! Low salt days when menstruating !

I HATE female troubles, annoying, stupid, worthless troubles !!! I enjoy being female, but come on ! Enough is enough with stupid cramping, bleeding !!! I hate that !    :p

I know when female, we all SUFFER together at these times ! I think about all the young girls with these troubles, and as older females we need to inform them about how to be clean, about abstinence / no sex til married ! We don't need young mothers, at all ! Mothers + fathers talk to your daughters about their menstruation female troubles ! DO NOT be embarrassed ! Educate / inform them of cleanliness, talk about the birds + bees ! 

I think about those girls all over the earth who suffer female troubles....I cry for them ! I know of this ! It can be very scarey with these female cysts / fibroids, blood loss, cancers, syndromes interior our bodies ! Very upsetting ! It is crucial to know of proper cleanliness / hygiene for our genitalia all of us when bleeding, bathe daily if possible !

 Change out female hygiene napkins / pads every hour ! Tampons can be useful, but toxic shock can occur if tampons not replaced in hot weather days ! Quickly happens ! Be careful. Discard all these used interior the trash ONLY. Roll up interior the wrappers they are prepackaged interior or roll up interior toilet papers, other papers DISCARD in trash ONLY ! Icky nasty, blood borne pathogens interior if you have, so be responsible + clean always !

I know that plenty girls / women all over the earth suffer and may not have the hygiene napkins / pads easily found at stores to buy !!! Terrible this goes on ! These hygiene menstrual hygiene napkins, tampons, all needed available to all females everywhere, every country ! PLENTY brands !:::::::

Kotex
Equate
O. B.
Always
Dollar stores, all
Walmart
Target
Kmart
Convenience stores + grocery stores

ALL off brands affordable in female hygiene sanitary napkins + tampons work the same ! Pads are adhesive to pantys ! Simple ! All sizes, thickness for those very bad days available !!!

Hope every female could have these available !

Hysterectomy often happens to those of us with severe female troubles ! I know the surgery is very much needed and helpful !!! I think it is necessary to be well, less pain, no more blood loss ! Saves lives, total hysterectomy best ! Removes ALL female parts interior ! Uterus + ovaries Adios !

Oh well.......I hate female troubles !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment