Wednesday, September 12, 2018

waffles, pancakes, mixes, sausage !!!....

BREAKFAST !!!.

I prepare and enjoy a nice breakfast EVERY morning ! 

I have forever preferred waffles + pancakes during the autumn / winter season......

I have been browsing through the grocery stores, and Wal-Mart, Target, sometimes I find them at ALL the local dollar stores, freezer aisles !!! Waffles + pancakes prepared, already in boxes / packaging !........Ready to just toast interior the toaster, or brown in a non stick pan with small pad / amount of butter or margarine IF no toaster, toasters are affordable, most stores !!!

I found Mickey Mouse shaped waffles !!! Wal-Mart + Target !!! EGGO  brand waffles !!! I adore the shaped waffles ! I know you can also buy those waffle makers with shaped waffle sets to prepare at home just pour in your waffle batter, let cook a few minutes ! Til done ! Exciting ::::::

Some people may often wish to quick prep their waffles + pancakes already pre - made ! Just warm them up in microwave, toaster, or skillet ! MAYBE you will wish to cook breakfast from scratch / homemade, buy the box mixes for pancakes / waffles ! PLENTY brands in most stores, most just add water or milk ! Buttermilk pancakes a fave ! 
INQUIRE...

Pancake syrup is best for pancakes and waffles ! I know most all brands YUM ! Molasses is an old style of syrup many adore with breakfast ! I LOVE the Brer Rabbit cutesy brand logo ! Molasses syrup ! Nice on homemade buttermilk biscuits or those quick serve frozen biscuits you preheat / bake in the oven ! Butter and molasses ! Good ! PLENTY brands of good molasses for those biscuits !!!

I recently found a nice brand I prefer called Papa C's sausage rounds !!! These you fry in skillet add to breakfast plate with eggs or with your waffles + pancakes ! I love to place my sausage rounds I fry for breakfast interior the syrups / molasses ! YUM !

It is sort of like the Jimmy Dean pancake + sausage on a stick !

BREAKFAST sausage is variety and normal size or mimis or the biscuit + sausage combos mimis !!!

Jimmy Dean
Tennessee Pride
Great value
Papa C's
JC Potter
Blue + Gold
Smithfield
Owens
Braums


Plenty !

Drink milk with pancakes, waffles, sausage any breakfast and orange juice also !!! Cranberry juice !

Enjoy breakfast daily every morning !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment