Monday, September 3, 2018

Letter.....

Well, more screaming today on my waves about Jared money, baby going away, Chelsea money Jared birthday party Oct 3 ????? In tulsa ???  More ping ping on my waves about the usual, took Mimi to m town, and on way home ping ping I see red f fake red arms chipmunk face on highway 81 phone out screaming, ping ping, I hear him I presume screaming f you bitch you f everyone over bitch blogging tattle take f you !!! F them at washdc too f grandpa !!!! Then chatter sound screaming spinny sound I hear f Z he did this to me !!! I will kill him and grandpa for money f them !!! Screaming about gays and trannys he was dressed as a woman he keeps following me everywhere I know where he is when seen !!! Creepy thug cry baby brat !!!  Screamed he plays Z for money and fs on camera as him for pay ?????!!!!

This is all stupid 2 nd grade b.s........as on the playground for adult creepy cry baby brats dea OkCity screaming today also about m crtl money, Jared his b.s. mess, and Sandy Dean country ham, Phillip, krissa Brett patty, dead ! I get money man f them !!!!

 then hating on DJ he's dead and Ricky v !!!! F them f them we got this man f them !!! Stevie Japanese voices.....

Then Jared calls 4 x today at house mom not wanting to put up with that fake trash no more, let it ring, I was gone......she said 2 pickups drove by set infinity by house it sounded then calling as Jared number kept on then they left !   They and stevie claim in screams that they have to get into the house to liquify  health tech mom's back, my uterus goo blood and my cat dog close by on our property, they claim have to be in our house several hours ????? Whatever then he says he did all that hacking my bedroom shower bath tub as Jared in our house here !!!! They ran to the shower one day as Jared Chelsea came out giggling looking weird at me ! Then I kept hearing talking in the shower !!! Stevie says him and those Japanese watched me shower and beat off on my boobs !!! Sicko filthy pervs !!!! Help !

Said they record me singing, laughing, and normal crap.....flushing toilet....stupid crap......why's this allowed !!!????? 2 nd grade behavior !

Keep screaming Z radiowaved my purse at post office and stole my mail from post office the other day in masks says he's looking for money to hack in my purse and drugs !!! Yeah whatever trash !!! Never stops dangerous too close by me !!!! No money no dope ever in my purse dumb ass !!! Says Kenz helped him working as Crwfd woman mask that day took my mail !!! Hope it got to the place it needs to be paid for my bills !!!! Upsetting frustrating !!!

Screams about tulsa more Kate money babies for adoption famous dad sales quickly ! We get money man !!! Chains ballroom something about it moving it ????

Red f family all gone bitch f you trick ?????? What is that mean ?????

Screaming about more damn JR money and some house in taos they live in ????? F them we own that bitch f govt !!!!?????? Says they are killing y'all in washdc over what you did to them Japanese up there or something crtl corrupt group ????? Claim they know old man ?......whoever that is !!!
Screams from dea fbi over m crtl Hwood Nash money, my brother damn mess they want money off that or whatever the hell he pulled, cry baggin over that non stop and your mom's house ??????

Thanks, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment