Tuesday, September 25, 2018

More screaming 2 am.....

Well, now stevie has woke me up since midnight screaming chattering on my waves about Jared dead gone in hell sending me pictures of him in hell, creepy weirdo pedo filth stories pictures to my waves, screaming about MZ dead dead bitch ! F Luz ! He screaming, then my mom woke up saying she was hearing chatter, then she is in excruciating pain both sides at rib cage, then mom started vomiting after stevie starts screaming at me waking me up !!! Mom says she cannot lie down to rest, too much pain cannot sleep at all.....

Stevie started screaming at me your mom dying of cancer bitch no help !!! We put cancer in her brain bitch dying !!! Terminal brain back marrow cancer leukemia bitch tumor head ! You too fat ass you got it too bitch !!! Then he says that they want you to take her to hospital for cancer treatment bitch no help from govt satellites !!! She says she feels light headed can't walk at all !!! Mouth gets dry and she starts dry heaving trying to vomit......I need help with this stevie keeps screaming crooks at washdc are killing you and your mother fat whale ! You go the Japanese crtl gone you killed them so you die bitch ! 

Stevie screaming something at me about barrym money gone f them ! Then cry baby whining about k jacoby house screaming non stop about him I don't know him or really even remember him good grief !!! That was 20 something years ago from high school, never knew him what is he constantly screaming about that idiot for money money he cry babies about non stop !!! HELP.....he keeps screaming your mom is hr 2 positive aids cancer f her bitch ass !!! Whatever that is ??? She keeps smelling some weird smell he says he's causing her brain to scent that makes her vomit !!! Dry heave !

I know my mom is NOT a whore, no aids, cancer depresses me, I love my mom she's a wonderful mom and person ! She doesn't deserve these vicious attacks and suffering I don't need any of it either ! Can they help her with the pain, surgery, swelling, vomiting ??? I appreciate any and all help, she had cancer ten years ago stevie screamed he and Ian and Japanese created puffed the cyst on her chest up !!! So I worry what is going on with all this, why's he allowed to hack so much when he is a crackhead cry baby crtl !!!?????

He's screaming non stop about cancer we have, brain cancer, female cancer, bladder cancer, bone marrow cancer, harassing me til I am exhausted and upset, then screaming about Hwood, Tim money, Joe money, and Nash money, some Kelsey singer on tv lost boy song ???? Non stop playing that shit on my waves....screaming about bshaw house north, Rogers, Chad trailer up north of me !!! I have had ENOUGH. Can't take any more !! Hates on my j family non stop you f j family f you get everything so perfect you and your bitch family just family f you bitch !!! Hates on Z because of money or married to somebody he can't have !!!

He keeps screaming I need to take my mom to cancer center treatment of America, hates on Bobby like everything, over money then hates Steven lu, James j, Kent he's cussing more and more, Chad something about his money, more non stop this this that is that, no wait a minute I'm devil's advocate in this game bitch I get paid by Z to kill you off bitch he's been down here 20 years since you went to t town bitch to kill you for his family demise ! They will kill you bitch !!! Japanese are here to kill you, washdc over because you did this bitch !!!

Japanese and Dallas high end shopping, crap they are crying about they invested in everything is stock market with my damn blog I created myself !!! They just all cry whine cry not fair you own this that bitch I was raped because of you existing bitch !!! They are all crack heads traffickers crtl evidently they tell off on themselves non stop ! Screaming crap at me about shit I don't know anything about !!! I don't know ANY of those trashy filthy losers !!! Don't know don't care filth !!! Crying over my Mimi having money yesterday saying they were going to kill her for bank info, and she still hasn't got her tractor back from comanche, stevie claims Japanese stole it !!! She's already paid this Richey fake half the money for the work before he picked it up to repair it !!!

I don't know why I can't get any damn help for anything ???! Just more cry baggin over candy bars money, now mum flowers, Apple's just anything stock market all this that, crtl crap still in my life trying to take care of my mom and this surgery junk, stevie screaming then listen to G bitch drill sergeant military psycho bitching orders ! Stress !!! No help with all the shit mess they can't clean up stevie and his cry titty thug crtl bunch !!! Wah wah nobody can ever help me, or come and tell me something in person !!! They ruined my whole life over this estate crap I never see, don't even know if that real or some Sandy p crackhead story shit they all tell believe !!! I don't care anymore I try to help you guys with my blog, but it never seems to get rid of shortstacks mixxy Z and Winslow stevie, whoever the hell these thugs are they scream at me about !!! Harassed to death about money, cancer, aids m crtl, fame family shit messes, and other crap I know nothing about ! Please come and get me outta here I need help !!! Scared I can't get any answers, no way out of a shit mess I knew nothing about !!! Saying me and Megan are fat asses who the govt is killing off over this estate money or whatever ! I'm tired, I try to help and I hate these evil crtl trash worthless family I had glad they are over I hate all crtl thugs anybody involved in that sicko weirdo filth needs their damn heads blown off !!! Go to hell with the devil where they belong !!!

I know Stevie is a wimpy cry titty about everything he's pouting over, wanted to marry Morgan for pboy money or fame, screaming he was model good looking years ago, boy whoever let him do all that shit screwed up ! They created a snotty bratty monster ! Grow the hell up cry bags ! 

Sick of it all ! Please help me and mom, Mimi get outta this mess ! I'm exhausted sick worried, about my mom health and keeping Mimi, her, me, my pets safe from these creeps !!! Mom thinks she's dying or something and I try to explain to her the guys health tech said she can't die from satellite surgery she says she's older now might die from heart, no rest, pain !!! I'm upset, scared, worried need help asap !!! Good people do not deserve all this b.s. in their lives because of an estate, or because rest of family involved in crtl filth !!! Very upsetting they wanna scream not fair not fair !???? Really cry brats ???!!! I think we can scream not fair ! Not fair ! Honest !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment