Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Letter.....

I want to say thank you to Steven, lu, David, James and Sarah / others, for kindness, encouraging words and for caring enough to be able to help us with stevie problems, and other stupid idiot annoying people !!! Thank you all I love ya ! Mom says thank you ! She loves you all too ! You saved our lives you deserve the world ! All your wishes come true ! Wouldn't be alive with you ! I cry because I can't see you, be friends / family, hang ! I cry because you are all honest, tough working, caring, cared enough to take care of us all here ! Much love ! Forever indebted to you all !

I want to tell Theresa hey girl ! I didn't know anything either !been depressed upset too ! Mom says we love ya ! Hang in there can't wait to be family / friends !!! Miss ya !

All the health tech people, all my family left who have been there for me, cared for me, health tech for me saved my life some we don't even know yet ! We love ya ! Miss ya ! Upset I can't say thank you in person give you a hug !!! I'm sorry you all had to take care of me ! I will forever be indebted to you all ! Thanks for caring taking care of me, keeping me safe always ! WF, I love ya guy ! I owe you zillions we all do !!! You put up with a lot of b.s. with us here and pets !!! Sorry you had to take care of me, I know I'm a mess, mentally and interior my whole body !!! :(     can't wait to meet you and your loyal amazing work team, I love you guys all ! TRUTH.   :)

When lu Steven, real ones and James, arrived in my mind 5 years ago after I was hacked by idiots out here, I started knowing that things would be better, my mind swirls of screams were turned off ! I heard James j scream You m fers are F###ed NOW ! G#ddamn you m fers ! It's hacked EVERYWHERE hurry ! I knew he would save me, get this turned off !!! Then I heard Bobby, and he told me that I was hacked by satellite equipment, wasn't sure how, he told me I was ok, Steven lu did also ! These guys saved my life !!! The brains !!!

Bobby told me what Stevie stupidly did what this was about, and moving into another bedroom saved my life and my cats lives !!! My bedroom was triangulate from Rogers house playing voices from sterling and family gone voices !!!! And it felt like deep turning inside my brain, grinding slow voices !!! Oh, Lord I hope that never happens again !!! I moved to other bedroom,it got better.....anxiety thinking about that !!!

Bobby has helped tremendously out here ! I think of him as my brother ! Love ya Bobby !!! Mom loves ya too !!! I wanted to say thank you a billion times for talking me thru a lot of this when I was scared and asking me what I was hearing and which direction ! When I told him he went to get it stopped and he gets rid of trash out here like crazy !!! He works well ! He never stops helping, cleaning up these damn messes all around us, taking care of us, as Philip, helped lift my grandparents all, and wipe rear ends ! Sorry Bobby ! He never stops helping me, mom, Mimi, he is a good person !!! Very honest, helpful, caring, tries to finish this mess ! He told stevie off today and last night, yesterday as he harassed the heck out of me, about brain cancer, bone marrow cancer, uterus cancer, my mom's doctor visit, upset me, stevie was screaming on my waves, creating stories about cancer, I cry because of all that cancer mess, my mom is a good mother ! She doesn't deserve all this crap like this in her face and cancer ! I wish we could clean her up totally of all problems !!! I'm depressed, she is kinda.......cancer is scarey upsetting, too much right now ! Stevie keeps harassing about malculsion on my mom ????? I cried. Her back is excruciating and she cannot walk, she cries, very overwhelming with G. hollering.......I had her cancel that bone scan, boys said it wasn't needed !!! Mimi agreed. No more therapy either caused pain ! Depressed.

Bobby talked to me yesterday and he assured me, consoled me about mom's safe no cancer, told me it's ok, stevie is embarrassing to Bobby and me, annoying, Bobby has a mess with stevie he has to watch him, listen to him fuss scream at me, then cop, then help everybody !!! Good grief he's always busy and tired ! 5 years now Bobby, Steven, lu, David, James j, Sarah, and the R family has been taking care of this dump out here ! Love you all for being honest, cleaning up this shit mess road, keeping me safe, health tech us !!! I would help you all also !!! MZ you are on this list also babe ! Love ya and Peter !!! Always keeping me SAFE ! Cynthia, richardo, Luz and family !!! Thank you all, can't wait to see you ! Hugs + smooches ! Love ya !

I thank you all for saving our lives and to those I don't even know about yet, haven't met ! Love you angels !

Just exhausted, tired, not feeling like battling thru another year or even another month of non stop awful junk ! Can't too much for me, I am worn down to exhaustion........cancer too much, I just can't deal with it.....help !

Thanks to my NOT crooked Thompson families ! I love you guys and girls ALL for keeping me safe, health tech for me also ! I'd help you all also ! You deserve everything you wish for ! Blessings ! Sorry you had to take care of me ! I hope I tore em up good ! I tried. But I couldn't without you all keeping me safe, all the ways you could ! I hope I made you proud, I'm a lady......not EMBARRASSING trash ! Lol........good Lord knows this family all around here was full of em ! I learned from them what happens when they behave like trash, I watched them all spiral downward.......taught me lessons, cause and effect.......when your entire family is a party wagon 24 / 7 you don't care about all that party drug, drink sex party fuss ! They did enough of that for us all to be repulsed + puke !!! Embarrassing.

Mom and Mimi say thank you, they love you ALL ! They are sorry the family all caused such a crap mess ! Filth !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment