Thursday, September 27, 2018

Letter harassing.....help !

Stevie harassing non stop today about Japanese over east f you killed it off bitch ! Cussing Alan, uncle Randall, Ronny, DJ, Clint b, MZ, Steven lu, James, j, Kent,  non stop about all this over now....

Has G. Hateful this morning yelling at my mom about she can't walk needs to see doctor now ! He's fussing at me about her back rib cage, needs to see doctor, he sets their snirling his nose as if he's angry with my mom being in pain, you can't walk ! Hateful as always drill sergeant military type bossy !!! Sick of living here !

Stevie laughing like a lunatic about it, says he's spinning G. up in the head to harass be hateful.....THEN he's screaming and the little tiger stripe creamy color kitten in the barn is trying to come to the house or over by dog !!! I'm upset he will kill the kitten, he's gentle kitten very trusting ! I need help ! Stevie screaming that kitten is aids Hiv left it in your barn fake Steven lu left it there to bite you they work on it give to their mom ! Govt killing you bitch !!! Pennsylvania washdc Japanese ctrl traffickers go !!! Stevie hates on Bobby about money, David c real one, Z H, Kenz, harassing about cancer letter in my mail non stop, screaming like lunatic he is !!!

Upset over kitten, afraid dog will catch him, he keeps screaming he is leading kitten to dog under tree to kill him ! I can't get him to stay in barn fed him can food beef, and half handful of dry food.......Stevie using his crook equipment to cause upsets, fights, hateful, G, and kill kitten using brain waves !!!

Harassing that he gets turned off tonight and you guys can't stop by and tell me anything today or tomorrow !!! You own NOTHING all a joke on your fat ass bitch dea fbi OkCity pay me for this and the Cwfd, Japanese over east bitch pay me to lie to you !!!! Harassing about NO END to this surveillance talk brain wave talk, mom dying of cancer crippled for good bitch !!!

Please come by and get me outta here if possible. It's bad around here, stress !

Take stevie equipment rights away please ! 

Love, Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment