Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Letter, more....

Well now the urgent clinic, called yesterday all frantic, hateful, snotty about my mom cancelling their bone scan at imaging center, that scans the entire body.........this same Jennifer L, creepy weird tranny those boys said !!! Japanese ! She called and said she was very upset mom didn't take the scan !!! She told her the blood test returned positive for the cancer markers !!! Protein tests, show you have cancer somewhere !!!! They kept saying the other day down there at clinic they had to gas her blood, she has federal insurance card, talking loudly, then asking if we had a farm where was it, how many acres ????? Because my mom told them how she hurt her back, she said lifting on metal wood gate on farm..........just as the che M that doctor did ten years ago, with that cancer bout !!!! He was pushy also all about our land info, then pushed chemo !!! Up to something ! Money taking farm or something !????

So the Jennifer L character was telling my mom angrily, you took the test !!! it shows markers for cancer in your body !!! We need to take a bone scan you had cancer before !!! Just as hateful rude snobby, pushy ! She was a bitch or it was a bitch !!! Damn ! They said you guys are supposed to take our blood labs because protected by govt ????? Is that true ? They told me or stevie kept saying we got your blood it's nothing !!! Don't worry ! Satanic down there, so we get your blood labs always ! I suppose they don't now or something ???? Happened...????

But she's had that terrible feet swelling lower back, excruciating cannot sleep, recline, no rest, Tylenol codeine they gave her didn't help her, so if she keeps having problems G. will force her to go to hospital then no telling what they will find !!! Her feet look very alarming, upsetting ! I know you are very busy I just am exhausted don't know what to do about this, scared it's bad or she can't be helped for some reason !!!!! She cries and I don't know if she will survive, stevie has been so mean and hateful mind games, it upsets me........help !

But that Jennifer L tranny thing was rude, pushy, you have cancer why don't you want help call cancer Dr. Naharah she keeps pushing go see him I can call him right now !!! called 4 x !!! Something is fishy with all this.......They said Japanese fake doctor Naharah cancer doctor, probably trying to kill off people for money land with chemo I heard that years ago it has went on, cancer center too !!! Overdosing chemo and scans for insurance money !!!.........help.

They keep screaming brain cancer, uterus cancer leukemia !!!????? That thing told her you had cancer before you may have breast cancer this is picking up on the test ! So now it's bone and breast cancer !!! Bone marrow scan, I think on the Mri reading it says the lower discs are swelled, bulging those boys say nothing to worry about, I just worry about her edema in her feet......

My mom told that thing that she wasn't taking anymore scans, no money for bills already just got in mail bill for $ 300 er visit.......just more pushy scamming, these Japanese are vicious, conniving in the masks, dangerous ! Then screaming those bomb threats at me yesterday on my lawn and thrown under my car !!!

I told her what these boys told me about that place and that she didn't need to have scan because they say they help her with satellite WF does the surgeries if any weird spot or cancer they simply zap it Steven says ! Just weirdness with that Duncan hospital, clinic always hateful, rude, about that federal insurance card she has, blood tests constant ! They screamed at me one night they are satanic down there drink vials !!! Makes me very sick !!!

She says after the call her ears were ringing as if they tried hacking her !!!

Up to something all the time !!! She doesn't have regular doctor because we are not trusting any of that mess at that town or hospital, Phillip was loyal and 20 years ago kept pushing Duncan medical associates, his friend was the owner, they're good ! He was pushy about them and this urgent clinic !!! 20 + years ago so he was in that mess with them, one day mom had appointment and I was setting in parking lot, I seen him snaking around the drive, then went on in, left 5 minutes later, up to no good I'm guessing ! Oh, they're the best doctors he bragged too much too pushy then that doctor she was given was HIS doctor turned out gave her that high count blood pressure tablet boys say is too much !!! He kept asking her with a smirk on his face, you got a blood pressure pill huh ???? You like them there ??? 

He was Probably paying people to twilight her sedate her down with the satellite equipment I heard that out here one night his voice saying that, I also know years ago she kept hearing people talk in her head / mind his voice, some time after I graduated, she said her mind was spinning, hearing Philip Sandy Linda, some Chinese man, other red neck deep tone voice man several, now I know what and who that was I kept hearing them whisper in my head I thought I was going crazy ! Crickets chirping deep in my head made me sick one day outside I thought I would pass out from it 20 years ago......

Very upsetting, I hope she's ok, I have upsets from all this and it never stops, I hope she doesn't have cancer too much for me with all this other crap my family has caused I'm left to pick up the pieces alone in a way it seems, exhausted, and depressing !

Thanks, j.




No comments:

Post a Comment