Sunday, September 30, 2018

Letter, more screaming...

More screaming, my blog keeps asking for a new number verification number I placed my home number on it, then it behaved weird asked for codes to get into my blog, so if it stops its because I can't get codes on my house number !!! HELP.

Screaming about over east, t town people, money off oil wells now ??? Whatever whoever that is ! Money off last nites blog posting !!! Really ???!! Grow up !

Screaming about sonic, m town grocery and N family, Blakely family, somebody mad over there about the creek ????

Harassing about money off Ada, east central college ???? My brother in hell pictures, then more creepy sounds from down in hell ???? Ooooh that is disgusting, might cause something weird here on earth being played, or is it just our brain waves that hear it here ? I know my dog heard it last month all around the property.......gross.

Screaming they wanted money off Dallas, then Jess m Anthony fakes something about them living in a castle ????

Anyway Hwood Nash money gone f the govt !!! More screaming about Tim, Joe, Bill their money or dead again ????! Rodeo people are fine man just fine man !!!?????? Whatever that is, weather satellite hacked again Dow heeeeere !!! F them man you go clean it up yourself fat fs !!!!??????? Whatever dumb ass that is ?????

Screaming they have to take my pumpkin cat put to sleep because he had aids ?????? How is that ????! I never knew he had that he was in my barn but stevie keeps screaming he spit blood in his face while in barn years ago before I found him so I would find him he would bite me give me aids ????!!!!! Why's he keep screaming that ???! This this, that is that b.s. with him non stop harassing me all nite that my mom has terminal cancer, they want her to go have chemo NOW bitch !!! Then you have to have cancer therapy chemo too fat ass bitch !!!??? Is that true ??? Why's he keep screaming this ??? I thought health sats got rid of it ???? Steven says yes they do get rid of it ! Lu is laughing he says at Stevie !!!......lol....

Screams from stevie about Ada money blue cow dead he screams non stop upsetting all the time, screaming about my brother money estate stuff ???? Leroy Seth Janet money estate junk too ????!

Screaming about Kent j, f him man they get it all man f them !!! Psycho Kent ! All you f j family are psycho man f you kin to govt bitch !!! Washdc ruined man f you all !!!

Something about Japanese crtl hacks Philadelphia and Virginia ??? Hacking old man f him ! I will hack his ass kill him !!! ????? They keep screaming this whoever this is about or whoever is screaming out here, from over east sounds like.....

Screaming about money off dea junk here we go again more of that cry baby bratty crap......wah wah OkCity wanted this money f them f you fat bitch !!! More screaming about fbi dea cia tulsa, OkCity, Ada money ???? Some native American man named three somethings mad as f man !!! Wants to marry you bitch ! He thinks you are hot as F bitch !!! Wants money donation for some native American group or something tahlequah ????? I'm so tired of this crap......

Not much sleep, just too much yelling harassing, upsetting I have enough junk to worry over and help take care of 3 people my pets, and farming stuff......oh well..

Thanks j. Sorry so many letters but I need sleep and help non stop......I know you are terribly busy, sorry !

No comments:

Post a Comment