Friday, September 28, 2018

Letter, hellllllllp !!!

Harassing me all nite last night that they are coming to get you at 7 am sharp !!! Then waking me up early to take Mimi to m town then hurry back home because Steven and lu are on the way to talk to you give you estate card !!! Hurry fat ass !!! I knew he was lying, this is stevie crackhead screaming this at me non stop all day !!! Noon ! Steven is on his way bitch coming from up north bshaw house goes off we bring this down here, your mom's house at noon today ! Then no show ! Surprise ! Eye roll......then stevie screaming at 3 pm today they are coming Steven lu said to tell you they are on the way tonight now !!! This non stop this is this, that is that, No wait a minute I lied fat ass !!! That idiotic crack head junk HAS TO STOP. It makes me nauseous, dizzy, exhausted, he keeps trying to spin my brain to exhaustion !!! Deliberately.

Then screaming about over east Japanese gone ! Something about Z and his sister nasty filth on bed , then he's marrying Japanese, over east, gone to t town, then he's mad at you fat ass over his la friends and his mom's kids !!!??????? Then Z dead Kenz dead !

Screamed that govt killing all of you off left in j family over estate you own bitch !!! They told us cia, dea, fbi, that you have to be killed bitch all of you !!! You can't have estate because your family all in this crtl bitch you suspect !!! OkCity called says you go bitch kill your grandma m over her money in banks fbi hacks ! Bitch we kill her !!! I HATE these idiots, crack heads !!! Dea owns bshaw house we just keep putting people up here fat ass to ruin your life make whore out of you fat whale !!! You get no estate fat bitch you don't play nice whore !!! I'm NOT a whore NOT a drug dealer !!!! NEVER involved in this b.s. !!! I didn't even know what this all was around me ! Do you know how terrifying this has been for me and all of us left !!!???? I HATE all those crtl traffickers trash !!!! HELP !

Keeps screaming stevie and those idiots about David Cwfd ???? Whoever the heck he is ????! And Chris Cwfd ????? Whoever these cry bags are wah wah ! About money or welfare kids money he they want off creek babies ????? Whatever trash ! Grow up !!! Leave me alone !

Screaming about Megan Kent dead !!! F them !!! MZ dead, G family dead f them !!! F govt washdc, Pennsylvania, Virginia something about old man Japanese crying about some Z brat they spoiled who is bi thinks he's marrying me, yeah whatever no truth to that !!! Cry bag baby ! 

Harassing my mom all nite saying Tim, Bill, Joe all dead shot them we get money now all gone !!! Lunatic laughter !!! Then telling my mom she is dying cancer bitch !!! Her left eye is still seeing double vision, squinting, shoulder pain both sides, lower coccyx area swelling still, pain, bowel pain pressure, troubles with constipation......just started today, she's depressed because of harassing at nite, then depressed she is in pain and cannot walk, but she is eating some more, and she is struggling to walk.........I just wish we could get someone here to talk to us before she has something else go wrong medically or I do or Mimi, G still hateful go to  hospital !!! He screams !!! So tired of this !

Stevie keeps screaming little red cream color kitten in barn has aids Hiv put there to bite you by fakes !!! I'm depressed over the kitten I'm still feeding him can + dry now ! Afraid dog will get him ! He's sweet ! I cry worry over him too ! Screaming pumpkin cat goes have to give him away he had aids ! He bit you bitch you have aids Hiv in your blood now !!! Stevie says he spit aids blood in his little face years ago when he was in barn !!! HELP ! Then screaming that my white rat terrier dog junie was raped when I was 18 kidnapped thrown on creek !!!!!????? I hope NOT ! Makes me sick !!!!!! I'm depressed he won't stop all this upsetting truth or lie stories !!! Makes me sick !!! Why do I have to go through all this junk ????! This isn't worth it. I don't see anybody ever talking to help me or inform me about any of this crap !!! Stevie says nobody is coming it was all a joke in me, all of it !!! They kill you off bitch you go because of money rape traffick you the man from washdc said fat bitch you whale !!! Nobody cares anyway.

Stevie screaming about Hwood money Nash money then his mom's money, hates on Bobby, screaming that he wants money off JR damn stupid house too !!! I'm so tired of hearing about that fing house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screaming about Leroy money, Janet meth Seth ????? Whatever this is about they took cattle off our land Japanese yelling the other night about it stevie too ! Says he needed money off those cows or something ????

Sicko moaning noise playing on the ceiling fans, ice box, non stop nasty black man filth talking, then hairy nether regions, some whore screaming about chocolate ?????! Whatever that is.....sick of it ALL.

Crying about rehab, and jail over east ????!!

I'm too old for this. And exhausted after I was hacked I can hardly get up most mornings listen to all this brain wave screaming and then take care of 3 people and farming stuff, and worry over pets, drive, I can't even take a shower without comments, looking at my boobs sending me pictures later of my boobs, sick of it, I'm NOT a whore, just someone who wants to be left alone. I'm not that kinda girl they wish I was. Sorry just a fat ass, boring, depressed lazy bitch who can't ever seem to rest fully, or have a quiet second in my mind......does this really never shut off of me stevie says it plays on my waves forever because dea said so ????????! I can't do this anymore, I will die. Too exhausted. Too old.

Thanks to the health techs ! Love ya ! I would tech myself but those phones are too costly for me ! Sorry you have to health tech us ! Appreciate everything ! Just worrisome, depressed, neurotic !!!

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment