Saturday, September 29, 2018

Letter, help !

Screams today over Davidson, ok, ???? Then screaming about lake Fuqua people or something ??? Frog legs on fire bitches !!!!????? F govt man they side eyed everybody f them man !!! Screams about Louisiana, lake Charles ??? Blaming me and Cwfd family of only goodness !!! Lol.....hollering about Hwood nuts idiots, on creek, Tim's money and Bill, Joe's money !!! F them we killed them we get their money !!! We worked on this man !!!!??????keep screaming at my mom at nite they are dead !!!??????

Stevie screaming like a damn banshee about money and telling me non stop that they are coming to get you today fat ass !!! Woke me up at 4 am telling me Steven and lu on the way right now bitch ! I just laugh ! I told him I could see Steven pulling in the driveway and he started screaming its over now bitch !!! I knew it you get everything now bitch I have to be transported bitch !!! I pretended they were here and he started crying and screaming !!!! I just told him I guess we will wait and see when they show up maybe soon !!!!! Then he screamed they will NEVER be there to tell you a damn thing bitch NEVER !!! All a joke on you whale !!! Keeps saying David is dead and a know it all conniver !!! Lol.........says same about Z !!!???????

Screaming about David Carter, knight in shining Carter !!! Lol ! Something about him over there non stop !!! Bwahaha ! David must be tearin ' em up over there !!! He never stops til he catches them all ya know ????!!!! Ha ha ha !!!

Screams on hwy 81 about Z on motorcycle blue one, with tiny Japanese blond hanging onto this man it's Z baby f them ! This is my bitch today !!! Bwahaha ! Cheat ! Lol.....

Screams over my blog, mums, pumpkin money etc anything stock markety !!!! F you bitch you asked for it blogging about Japanese crtl traffickers bitch f you die bitch !!!

More upset worry over my mom now she's seeing double vision terrible in her left eye !!! Says she sees two of everything stacked on top of another ONLY that left eye !!! It doesn't stop, started a few weeks ago !!! She keeps squinting that eye, it looks weird rotated looking, I'm thinking swelling from her back or neck surgery ???? Red looking swelled very much so !!! I don't know what to do about anything, she cannot make herself take a step and attempt to walk, her hip throws out and she's in bad pain !!!

Stevie keeps yelling at me that her eye will pop out from surgery just like Rocky cats eye !!! Then he tells cancer tumor in her head bitch !!! Then G starts saying she needs to go to hospital NOW !!! Her eye looks almost closed and she can't walk, eats some, still taking her double blood pressure tablet different hours........she thinks she's going blind or has cancer dying depressed about the pain and health scares ONLY......NOT all this junk !!!

G keeps yelling about I need to take the little cute cream colored kitten in the barn to Mimi to live and he keeps saying he will be ran over by us in barn as we leave in our vehicles right there where he stays and the dog keeps barking and might get him if he walks too close to him under tree !!! I don't know what to do about ANY of this !!! HELP any way is very much appreciated ! Steven and lu, I got your cutesy kitty cat over here ! I would bring him in the house BUT G says no more cats in MY damn house !!! I'm scared he will take kitten and move him down or up road !!! I been feeding little boy can and dry, he's starving, so sweet, I cry about him, I guess just depressed, he makes me miss tiggy terribly !!!! I worry about him too !!!

Just losing my mind, tired of yelling on my waves, hateful bratty mean stevie and his gang of thugs hollering !!!

I know you ALL are terribly busy and I'm sorry I keep cry bagging about problems over here at home, but I don't know what to do about any of this !!! I'm too tired depressed weirdness in my brain about mom's cancer scare, her surgery, then the kitten, then G and all his military hateful, know it all crap !!! He will make mom go to hospital for anything like this, just hope you can help with her eye and the bad double vision.......I was seeing double blurry in my left eye also half double vision I seen smoke in both my eyes every day, all time, and sparks in both my eyes when weird crushing pressure in my skull frontal face, turning my head or setting, falling, rising too sharp and quick........weird crushing pressure was scarey and felt as blood flooded my face, brain, painful !!!! I hope it stays away and doesn't do that to me ever again and doesn't do this to my mom !!! Yikes ! Very scarey !!!

Tell Anastacia I say hello ! Miss ya ! Love Julie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment