Friday, April 5, 2019

Animal rescue, recovery, rehabilitation !!!!!...

I adore ALL animals, as you know that about me already !!!!

I wish for them to ALWAYS be safe, well, have forever homes with wonderful people, AND if a wild animal they need to remain out there free to live their lives in the jungles, pampas, pastures........I think they are best free, in natural habitat, undisturbed !!!!

I am a pet owner, and I know how difficult it can be to care for several pets, bathing, feeding, walking, play time daily !!!! I know it is a SERIOUS obligation to be a pet owner !!!! REMEMBER YOU ONLY ADOPT IF YOU ARE WELL IN THE MIND, OF ONLY GOODNESS !!!!!, AND ????? RESPONSIBLE, CARING PERSON !!!!!!

I adore my fur babies !!! Aww !!!!!    

Pets can NEVER be left alone, starved, beaten, raped / abused, neglected medical care, abandoned !!!!! This MUST END NOW !!!!! BUT sadly it goes on with many evil people hurting and abusing, abandoning the pets, cattle, horses, lambs, goats, rabbits, reptiles, turtles, birds, ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, dogs, cats, elephants, ANY animal the evil filth of the earth will neglect, hurt, abandon !!!!!!

Often animals are tied up illegally, starved, abused severely, neglected, left for dead, trapped in upsetting conditions !!!! no food, no shelter, no water !!!!! IF we ever find ANY animal in these conditions we MUST alert animal police IMMEDIATELY !!!!!! SAVE LIVES !!!! Become Animal police !!!! Helps ALL animals all over the world !!!! We MUST ALL help !!!!!

Puppy mills are depressing, upsetting, disgusting conditions for ANY pet to caught up in, held captive illegal, brutal conditions !!!! Constantly having babies for owner to create money, they are often diseased, raped, starved !!!! These MUST STOP NOW !!!! Very EVIL........

The other disgusting conditions for dogs cats rabbits, ANY animal to be held captive is in crates, shipped for meat often happens over seas, trafficked to be raped, starved, eaten !!!!!!! VERY ILLEGAL, UPSETTING, EVIL !!!! This MUST ALL END !!!!!!!! China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, most other Asian countries take part in this EVIL UPSET !!! We MUST work to STOP / END these evil people and this disgusting, depressing condition of captivity for all pets !!!!!! Animal trafficking goes on with ALL animals it MUST END NOW !!!! Sadly it happens EVERYWHERE ALL OVER WORLD !!!!!

Circus freak animals are VERY disgusting, upsetting, I cry about ALL of this abuse, filth, captivity for the animals EVERYWHERE !!!! I wish to step up and HELP / save them all from EVIL !!!! It is something I have forever wished to tend to, and to END !!!!! SAVE LIVES........

Fur trade HAS TO END !!!!! Wearing fur is disgusting, upsetting, makes me cry !!!! I think the people wearing fur are cruel, EVIL minds !!!! Designers MUST know this fur trade has to END......I have NEVER wore fur !!!! I check labels on ALL clothing to make sure it is NOT animal fur, animal cruelty free makeup is something I ALWAYS wear, check labels for the logo on most sprays, makeups, other items !!!!!! AND I wish for animal testing to END !!!! VERY cruel !!! NOT needed !!!!! END fur trade !!!!! Videos to know of harsh cruel reality of animals skinned alive for their fur !!!! Oh I cry !!!!! I wish to END it ALL !!!!!

Often I find animals hit by cars on roads, or abandoned, left for dead, sometimes owners simply toss them aside to the road as they DO NOT care !!!!! I wish I could find them all in need of forever homes and save them !!!! It's just apart of my work here on earth for our Lord above !!! I know he wishes for us to ALL help the animals !!!! Our work of goodness here upon our planet !!!! VERY IMPORTANT SERIOUS WORK..........of ONLY GOODNESS !!!!

When we find animals ANYWHERE alert the proper authorities and tell them of what you have seen, found, know of that is EVIL to ANY animal !!! Become Animal Police !!!! SAVE LIVES.......Start today !!!!

IF you wish to donate your free time, at the local Humane Society, Animal Shelter, ANY animal groups, INQUIRE today !!!!!! I wish to help them everyday !!!!

Ways you may help out with animal rescue / shelters + societies here we go !

-- donate free time weekly

-- donate chewies, toys, treats, food, newspapers, bowls leashes, cat litter, collars, shampoos, flea + tick treatments, bandages, brushes, nail care, AND canned food best !!!!

-- donate money as you can
-- help with bathing
-- bandages, ANY medical care you can allowed to help with.

-- removing lice, ticks, fleas, worms, exterior + interior, bot flys, mango worms, wear gloves !!!!!

-- help with feeding + watering, changing bedding !!!!
-- help with fur trims, nail trims / care, due to neglect.

-- pets MUST be tested for ALL disease and investigated by proper animal police / veterinary before adopting is allowed...

PLENTY work for us to donate our free time to help ALL animals !!!! VERY rewarding feeling to our minds, hearts, souls are fulfilled knowing you have helped them !!!! I know Our Father above is VERY pleased with our work of ONLY GOODNESS here !!!! Saving animals !!!! 

AND .......you know IF you wish to adopt special needs disabled pets you know it is VERY special obligation, takes much time, love / care of ONLY a person of goodness !!!! They are beautiful, I have had a few special needs disabled pets missing eyes, limbs, appendages !!!! Very special pets for those who will properly care for them !!!! I wish to help / save them ALL find forever homes for them !!!! I know of disabled pet ownership, some have deformities, have to have special walking wheels !!!! That is another way / idea we need to find extra care for them, and ADOPT them to ONLY those of GOODNESS !!!! Changes our lives drastically, New family to care for daily !!!!

I know being a pet owner, I am not so scared when I am there alone, they are there with me, I feel not so afraid, because they are next to me !!!! NEVER a dull moment in my life !!!! I am always laughing at their silly ways, they love / care adore me as much as I love, care, adore them !!!! Aww !!! They are my babies !!!! Forever homes needed that ONLY love / adore them, properly care for them !!!!

We need to have extra harsh punishment to evil doers who abuse, neglect, abandon ANY animal !!!!!! Something I know has went on far too many years, the EVIL gets away with just a slap on the hand.........MUST END.......

Strict rules + codes for animal ownership MUST be taken great attention to EVERYWHERE !!!! I know ALL states, countries NEED ANIMAL CRUELTY AWARENESS PROGRAMS AND STRICT PUNISHMENT FOR ANIMAL ABUSE / ABANDONMENT, NEGLECT........

We know if we have pets we feed, water, shelter, medical investigate daily ourselves as the pet owner is fully responsible for their pets !!!!! Try to know of the well being of ALL animals to help out, tell of neglect, cruelty, EVIL, ANY form !!! It is our work for God !!!!!

I wish to let you know of animals who need help EVERYWHERE in need of supplies to help them, support them, find forever homes, EVERY state, EVERY country needs help !!!!!!  ADOPT ONLY IF IN RIGHT MIND, AND ONLY OF GOODNESS !!!! RESPONSIBILITY + OBLIGATION !!!! SERIOUS........

Animals are the blessings to our lives from above !!!! They are best friends, best pals, and FAMILY.......ADOPT a pet and you know what I mean !!! Life is better, it has been for me after finding my pets !!! More work BUT also more laughter + silliness !!!!

Know of someone wishing to ADOPT a new pet ???? INQUIRE today !!!! Start donating time to help out locally in your area, train to be animal police / investigators IF you can or wish for the title !!!! Very much a SERIOUS life saving work occupation !!!!

Help for medicines, leashes, collars, shampoo treatments for fleas, ticks, worms, THEN brushes, bedding, toys, food ONLY canned, ALWAYS needed to be donated to local pet shelters EVERYWHERE !!!! SERIOUS work to change the world for the better ONLY of GOODNESS !!!!

Know that when you find pets that have been abused seriously mangled, medical needs you know you may wish to ask IF you can help rehabilitation needs, it can take several days, nights, months, years to help locally PLENTY work here for this sadly, BUT wonderful work, rewarding work to our hearts, minds, souls, 

wildlife reserves may also need help with animal rehabilitation and recovery so INQUIRE IF you wish to be helpful, learn and know most ALL there is to know of about the animals you are helping to care for OR you are adopting before you ADOPT !!!! Helpful know how is necessary with rehabilitation, feeding, nourishment, health care.....

THANKS to you for being so kind, caring, helpful you are wonderful !!!!     ;)

Love, Julie !!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment