Thursday, April 25, 2019

Letter.....help !!!

Threats to hit me in car wreck to kill me, then hit G in wreck kill him and take land money, bank info and then hit us ALL in wreck for insurance money and deny claims !!!! Take you to court bitch !!!! They hit my mom and G in car wreck 2 years ago as fake bitch from kswo....tried pulling insurance fraud I think.....HELP. never know what they will be allowed to do to us, myself !!!!

Keep talking nasty about my genitals, my tiny holes, just SICKO embarrassing filth, raping me, talking about my boobs size surgery size, just creepy weirdo screaming !!!!! Upsetting !!! Stevie keeps saying he put pictures of me he stole from my grandparents house of me as child baby onto internet gave to other creeps on creek to pedo me and sold my items to crtl for 20 years !!!! THEN he says he took pictures of Megan as baby and looked at her naked as Mary L, and took her pictures sold them to crtl creek pictures also !!!!?????? UPSETTING !!!! Terrible !!!! Angers me to no end !!! Says Japanese Cwfd crtl washdc paid him and others Kyle Smth as well to do this to sell us for estate so they could take it all !!!!??????? Creepy weirdos !!!! 

Threats to kidnap rape traffick me as I am home alone or driving alone and send me to creek dead necro I 35 east or wherever....!!!! Threats to kill me, Megan ALL j family left NOT involved bitch !!!! For Dillngr estate merchandise licensing !!!! We want it bitch you fat ass grand daughters of Dillngr !!!!! You and Megan get EVERYTHING bitch !!!! We dig him up good looking man famous bitch robber !!!! We necro his remains !!!! I dig up his body on your land NOW bitch kill you all for his guns !!!! We steal at Indiana museum we hit it for shit man !!!!?????? What's this mean or about ???? Indiana boys hate you fat pig they get NOTHING of Dillngr !!!! They want his body in ft Wayne !!!!! F you bitch !!!! You ALL die bitch !!!!!

Then some Japanese brats screaming they are burns family we get EVERYTHING as well we Dillngr family grandchildren bitch hoss you go you fat ass !!! You own NOTHING bitch !!!! F Kent j he dead dead dead !!!! F them insanity you are ALL insane j family like the burns insane !!!!!??????? Who is he ???? Cry brats Japanese N family screaming I hit his mom killed her, she went over you fat ass bitch 20 years ago bitch !!!! Cry bag blaming me over his mom some LA money more of this mixxy mix half mix beady Japanese cry bags screaming NOT fair I can't have mm estate and Dillngr !!!! F her F you bitch and J family hoss !!!! Go to hell !!!! Going to throw bombs blow Dillngr grave out and up !!!!!??????

Keep screaming about necro at bshaw house and other creep show filth in ALL these houses nearby me !!!! SICKO filth !!!!! Keep yelling we F necro and pedo up here bitch we in power bitch !!!!! ???? UPSETTING......HELP.

Screaming over Gary Nash trash we get his money off houses I 35 !!!! F him to hell we got him we take it all !!!! Screaming over Joe and r family over dead dead dead !!!! Then threats to kidnap Jared R family baby at Blanchard we follow we find him !!! He N family child we want him he goes to N family !!!!! We take him at day care !!!! Chelsea goes NOW !!!!!??????? What is this ????!!!

Woke me up screaming about Bill over east Bill going dead dead F his nasty ass bitch we hate that fing hoss !!!! He old bastards tired ALSO !!!! F him !!!! HW he think he gets all Sandra money he don't !!!!! We take her estate !!!! F Bill to hell m fers !!!!! Repeatedly screaming this then they bitch and whine about the Wilk family Calif money your grandmother's family ALL rich as F bitch she too she going to be kidnapped killed for m crtl land estate she owns bitch you die pig I kill her and you !!!! THEN screaming they play her doctor at Duncan and prescribe her death !!!!!????? She has appointment Tuesday !!!! HELP.

Beady kids ????? Whoever that is screaming about toothpaste invests ?????? Blaming me and MZ for ruining their lives ?????? These are some more like mixxy half mccracks, acorn head that have according to them been killed off at least 80, 000 times BUT still alive the next day for the 6 years every day, every second minute I have had to listen to them since I was terribly hacked and didn't die like they think I should have !!!!!! Still have to listen to them this and don't even know everything or who what someone is or where ?????? Sorry as can be !!!!!

Screaming over N family and you bitch run your mouth off about MY N family east F you hoss die endocrine cancer bitch !!!!! Blaming me over H factory choco gone investment gone dead bitch !!!! Z he's over !!! He Fs his Lithuanian Paraguay model wife Fs up the ass and ruins his life fing his sister !!!! Run the mail depot in the ground high as hell fat ass midget he is !!!! He dead we laugh !!!!?????? Who is this about ?????? More SICKO filth incest inbred talk screaming from them and rape of animals kids pedo SICKO filth they scream repeatedly !!!! Nasty sex talk filth NASTY.....I'm sick and tired of having to listen to this vulgarity !!!! Upsetting !!!!! TIRED.

Screaming I am going to have pelvic prolapse of organs they are ripping it out below still threats to gush my blood from my genitals and bleed me to death fat ass pig !!!! Make insides bulge fall out for years now bitch hoss !!! Push air up into your body and kill you off for once !!!! Still bleeding minimal, feels that the insides may fall out at any minute, stevie and Japanese threats keeps harassing me non stop about this !!!!

Then screaming about my mother dead dead we put cancer on her to hit her bitch she in hell dead dead !!!! Then claims timbo sister Elena her and then some other name I can't remember of her face same we took your mom washdc she alive bitch !!! Then she's dead in hell they scream repeatedly.......I am so TIRED depressed sick of this FILTH annoying crap !!!!

Screaming about Mike Trnr and his people !!!! F tall ass bitch Mike F him nasty F he gets his uncle fortune !!!! We kill him for Tom lj estate in Texas !!!!!! F Mike he N family he hit them he dies he dies tall ass insane m fer !!!!!! Screaming this all nite......eye roll.......I know-how it is Mike !!!!! F your ass over some money they can't have, they want it ALL !!!!! Brats !!! Where's their hacked cards and high end shopping sprees, in LA and fine wines champagne they are still blaming us over !!!!! Wah wah !!!! Spoiled brats and their hacked money washdc cards and their planes oh how they can jet set.......so TIRED of them !!!!! 

Go cry, cry brats !!!!! It's NOT fair !!! Nobody cares, spoiled brats, all ages Cwfd high end family they keep screaming they are hierarchy of US !!!! They keep screaming this !!!

Screaming blaming Alan T over family b.s. and they want mccracks mob money ties to land estate oil Jim had ????? Want Tom Tom Lewis land items bank accounts N family gets this all bitch we worked for it and Amanda Linda money bank accounts !!!! Keep screaming this repeatedly !!!

Mixxy mix screaming over fame tard friends in LA HW Nash money he has ??? band friends LA gone !!! F you hog F you to hell !!!! Some condos LA Nash He has and Dallas he has ???? Whatever with this about ???? I don't know ????

I'm blamed me and MZ WE kill you both Fat asses F you to hell bitch he dead 20 + years over dead MZ he has NO power over us !!!????? Eye roll.....

George goes he's old Fing bastard old !!!! in crtl with chup south side San Antonio over F him to hell for this shit man !!!!!!!!??????  More of that......b.s.......

Something about 4 eyed Japanese hacking my bedroom to kill me internet and hack Dillngr grave ????? Creepy says this kid has 4 eyes in his head drove by yesterday they screamed ????! Creepy.

Screaming because I bought bullets for my gun, LOL.....that's what ya get for harassing me to pieces, spying stalkers !!!! Keep giving me diarrhea as I try to travel drive....Screaming that YOU and MZ cry over shitting your pants bitch F you dying ass bitch !!!! Washdc pays us to shit you as you travel for hitting our people !!!! He cries same as you bitch hoss over endocrine wants rid of shit we cannot help you do anything turning off equipment bitch die die crying hoss !!!.......oh little Japanese you are so damn smart ass know it all !!!! Dumb ass loser brat !!!! Go cry !!! Wah wah NOT fair !!! Eye roll......

Screaming over me buying stickers NOT their drugs they try to peddle at town as I travel, screaming over Mario now....Stop blogging hoss !!!! It gives crtl power in washdc to defeat yours bitch !!! We laugh at you ending NOTHING we take over estate mm and Dillngr kill you off over estate mm we get it all!!! Soooooooo damn tired......yawn.

More about old man dead his son dead ?????? Whoever that is ?????? Repeatedly......

Kenz dead !!!! F him and Merriam !!!!!?????? Whatever this is they are screaming about ??????

Stevie still drying up my markers and writing pens with his equipment he claims and I know they are newer, shouldn't dry up like this or hacking my lighted mirror to ruin it, oven, microwave, why can't his crap be turned off ???! Why's that allowed to go on ????!!!

Keep screaming about Kyle Smth dog rapist pedo creep stalker from sterling and he creep show friends in Texas and driving by your house bitch !!!! Rape you bitch !!!! Shut your mouth bitch !!!!???? We hack and kidnap you bitch !!!!?????? Help. Who is this ????

More timbo olly brats and grandkids his nasty dongin created WORTHLESS timbo hair ball !!!! More shit mess to clean up he caused us !!!! Eye roll.....non stop screaming they are his kids we get his money !!!!???? Repeatedly.

Screaming they are m crtl.kids krissa Brett Philip Mark Ralph Justin Perry had and they get m crtl estates and money land bank info ????? F DJ HE did this !!! HE think he gets it ALL dead buck tooth bitch !!!! He think he's in charge F him insane m fers !!!!?????? More of that......crying over Bev Pell hair stylist on 81 ????? She had aids she good person she my aunt she went F your grandma F you bitch !!!!!

Crying over sterling people K. And  j. Gibson pendley crap money or kids they had or something ?????

F David !!! He owes us child support for his Japanese son he donged off 20 years ago !!! Spousal support imminent he going to court soon for his misgivings !!!!!?????? Eye roll......whatever this is she and them are Japanese screaming this his ex wife ?????

Screaming something about Luz fake Japanese more of that she dead she hit F them in Mexico !!!! She did this bitch !!!! 

I'm tired another year I guess....figures.

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment