Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Letter....another day screaming..

Today guy tried to ever toward me again east of my grandma's house drove right toward me again, screaming about Z again repeatedly screaming about my son !!! F you bitch fat ass he's dead dead dead !!!! Screaming about Iowa, Nash Illinois crap filth black men penis length ???? FILTH, they just keep on trying to run me off road !!! Upset scared me and my grandma !!!! Screaming about Dumbo, money off my blog washdc bitch F you bitch !!! Z is crying his family is over bitch !!!! He is depressed !!! Something he's upset about a card or something ????? Non stop screaming Z is hurt by you hitting his son bitch !!!!

Screaming He has wife and you as mistress bitch ???!!!!! WHAT !!!!????? I'd like to know how that is ????! 've NEVER even met this person whichever whoever this is !!!! I've NEVER slept with anyone EVER !!!!????? Creepy sicko stalker behavior !!!!! Screaming about Jared fake who classifying to hack me all the time they are screaming and then his wife Chelsea fake ?????? Baby has aids Hiv !!!! They keep screaming this Jared hit long ago bitch !!!! Mother dead in hell bitch you go to hell also !!!! Keep harassing about this non stop....

Gobsmacked G. behaving again crying screaming drunk and yelling at me about crap stupid like a hamburger I didn't want !!!! Crying about my mother and tombstone for her him and wants me to leave him alone bitch !!!!! Keeps on crying and yelling about money this that about mccracks earn n, his family, Gary b, and that fake crap !!!! Now his income tax is NOT in his bank account and he can't get a holed of the tax guy at sterling, millam, boys said fakes 20 years now.......

Brisbane Japanese Steven keeps screaming at my waves something about fake Z aids Hiv YOU marry him fat ass whale !!! You killed my mom bitch 20 years ago I don't give a F for your health crisis dying fat wad !!! F you bitch !!!! You hate Z so much bitch I hate your fat ass bitch go die pig NO MORE health tech for your fat ass bitch !!!! Die bitch NO HELP !!! You marry this one bitch he's model wife hates you he has to marry tourist fing pig ugly ass bitch !!!!!

Whoever this is turn his ass off !!! Screaming crying Japanese Steven and lu we have to health tech your fat ass ugly bitch !!!! He's been screaming at me thru Stevie years now blames me for his mom dying or something and he has to take care of this Z person whoever he is then HE blames me too !!! Says I am SICK of you and Michael crying about your health bitch shut up fat F !!! You two make me sick !!! I love Z he's Japanese mix he's worth it lard ass !!!! Says I have to live in that damn house east I 35 dump they never shut up about !!! Crying about I. h he's screaming something non stop !!!!

Says NO HELP health bitch nobody left you run your mouth off on that fing blog ruined my money !!! My mom dead because of your fat ass bitch !!!! Screaming Z handgun aids he's clean sober because of us here me and lu !!!!! Bitch run your mouth off bitch about Z I stop HEALTH tech for you bitch !!!!

Stevie crying about Japanese and n family he's moving or something ??????

Keep harassing about my cancer crisis endocrine blood and uterus mess falling out need help tracking it up drying it they say ????? I've tried to be helpful eat as instructed, keep screaming at me at breakfast this stevie person and Japanese whoever STOP eating breakfast, STOP eating beef bitch !!!! I have to set out here in this dump ugly place to health tech you fat bitch !!! Screaming about Bobby and Alan F them, screaming about Mike t, and MZ and Alan t, F Bill F his dead ass bitch !!!! Non-stop screaming they get money off this that, whatever.....

Very tired still bleeding heavy, is this ok ???? I know you are VERY busy elsewhere.....

Just scared and TIRED.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment