Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Baseball........collecting baseball cards !!!!...

I see PLENTY of baseball games to attend locally already in full swing !!!! I have forever enjoyed attending the baseball games local small-town or area !!!! Show hometown support !!!

I myself probably have been to zillions of baseball games just regional, local area.......I enjoy watching baseball games on the tv during the season.......

Take a lawn chair, bleachers seat cushion, umbrella, pack a lunch, or enjoy the concession stand ( take along money for admittance fee and the concession !!!! ) I wear my sunglasses and a hat of some style you may wish to wear for the hot weather and sunny days.......

I know they have several items of local baseball teams merchandise to purchase to show support, maybe you have a son playing baseball or nephew ???? Go on out there and take the family to watch them at baseball games !!!!! VERY exciting to be there in person, show them you care !!!!

Take mini ice chests, pack with water ONLY IF staying out in the sun and hot temps ALL day !!!! Stay rehydrated.

I know most team have merchandise professional teams, state teams that is to buy + show support, your local to you states have a ton of merchandise for their baseball teams individually !!!!! 

You may wish to buy / purchase the pickles they have locally and enjoy at the game as you watch usually individually packaged, these are grand size pickles, very salty and YUM !!! Old style baseball game tradition !!! Also the sunflower seeds + pop corn, water, sodas, lemonade, candy bars the concession may or may not have ????? Take with you in snack bags, buy these at local stores, all brands available, keep items cool, temperature bags !!! I adore these as I travel, attend outdoor events, ALL.........brands of each of these items plentiful !!!!!

As I am a baseball affficianado, I enjoy collecting baseball cards, some may or may not be available BUT plenty for us to all seek for and find, collect, you can collect fave teams, players, keep stats, keep baseball cards ALL in clean card collector square plastic pages !!!!! Keeps them clean, dry, nice, tidy, well organized !!!!!

I know Wal-Mart had the baseball cards near the registers, ask for assistance IF trouble finding the cards in small packages or small boxes, Target also has them I hear........easiest place to find the baseball cards to collect, purchase take home, collect......you may share with family if you prefer !!!!

Topps, Don Russ, Bowman, a few brands I know of, look on the internet as well !!! Nice !!!!

I adore Baseball !!!!!!!!

Love, j !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment