Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Letter more Bleh....

Now they sent Lewis mccracks to the house to entice G they said to go driving to lawton with him and Tom Tom, they had some little Japanese teeny inbred case they screamed to hit G and give him aids blood spit in the face and do the same to me, kill G and I'm left alone to be kidnapped by those idiot creeps on I 35 or nearby me !!!! Screaming they are following watching you ALWAYS bitch !!! We have trails on you EVERYWHERE fat fing bitch !!!! I'm VERY TIRED of them trying to hit me or threats to me to kill G and my grandma then take me traffic rape me they screamed...

I was online as the Lewis character pulled up to talk to G and Stevie and others started screaming threats loud ping ping hacking spinny sound, cats dog started meowing barking, I could hear it loudly !!! Lewis been dead 20 + years bitch we are him now we are in power we kill your family off you die bitch over east I 35 !!! YOU are going to be killed bitch we take estate, money all !!! We take land for oil your home we use !!! Dea threats harassing as always I think they are doing this because of Japanese or m crtl or other family money they are screaming about ???? We want estate you run off your fat hoss mouth too much bitch in that house and at your grandmas house bitch blog is killing our people bitch stop writing letters bitch !!!!

They screamed they were with mixxy mix half mix Z kid inbred team or something ??? Z mad you not involved he's my father bitch he marry you for money !!! Estate he wants it bitch gay bi transgender over because of you bitch shut your fat mouth bitch or you will die !!!! You disobey us bitch !!! REALLY !!!???? You think you are my damn boss m fers ???! I hate you and I despise you creeps NEVER my damn boss !!! I'm sick and tired of these creepy satanic black magic voodoo weirdos screaming threats at me, my Netscape you satanic bitch and your pets !!!! 

Screaming about Steven lu the fakes and Z they won't help you ever again bitch !!! He our father bitch !!!! Wow I didn't know they helped anybody but themselves and Z his tard inbred hillbilly bunch !!!! They have repeatedly told me through Stevie waves that they turn off their equipment when told to health tech me in town or whenever sent to my road here !!! Hmm......Screaming at me 20 years now they claim that has been them other Japanese and stevie with my waves harassed the heck out of my mind to spy on my thoughts traffick kidnap kill me for that estate I never knew ANYTHING about supposedly exists, but they took EVERYTHING out of it with Cwfd and celeb tards and sold it in 99 and then have it all in Z house he has I 35 because it's his peepaw gave him !!!!?????? What is all this crap ???! 

I'm sick and tired of being harassed to death as I try to work and drive run errands take care of everything !!! Stupid b.s. ALL of it crying over celeb tards and money high fashion high end shopping trips, money cards, plane hopping, drugs, sex, filth rape of pets kids EVERYONE hiv aids, gay bi transgender sex filth talk, poop, gay bi filth whack off in chest hair talk !!!! Just sickening FILTH puke puke puke every day I have to hear this FILTH gross !!! They are obsessed with wood Nash, celeb tards, all that WORTHLESS bunch of people that nobody cares about !!! Not fair I can't have estate I can't marry you I can't use your card bitch I want it I want that mm estate license merchandise goes to us bitch !!!! Keep talking about satanic rape, satan Louisiana voodoo Sandy pendley filth, money off celeb tards, money off health tech of me my mother before we die died ???? 

Screaming Alan t did this F him he thinks he gets this money !!! F him I hate bitch your family !!! Then they scream Alan is Japanese inbred over east I 35 in costume to play him to you tell you better listen to us bitch fat wad hog !!!!

Screaming Megan Kent j family left are fakes dead dead !!! You have to listen to your controller I am your master bitch I am in power over your brain bitch 16 more years bitch this on your brain talking to you because cia over your ass bitch !!! We have your brain waves bitch we are your master bitch !!! Stevie does this repeatedly with Japanese brats, stalkers EVERYWHERE telling inbred I marry them or something causes me much DANGER and more b.s. filth to run from listen to have to listen to on my waves !!! Exhaustion from all this crap they cause, trying to play family mccracks masks or stop by my house to chat with me as fakes from sterling !!!! Screaming Alan t is dead !!! We in power !!!!! Fat fing bitch !!!!

More threats to my grandma and more pictures sent to my waves of my mother supposedly in hell bitch !!! Screaming over timbo money brats Cwfd crap kids born here we in power Cwfd Thompson us !!! We take estate !!! Fat Fs gone we are in power !!!! Then all this aids Hiv threats to spit aids blood in our faces mine, G, and Mimi, pets cattle !!!!!! Upsetting !!!!! I can't find any relief, help, solace with anyone locally.....HELP...

I'm growing more TIRED every day.....this is all so damn stupid to still be going on after all this time.......

THANKS, j


No comments:

Post a Comment