Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Black magic / voodoo, satanic must end !!!!

People have many religions, each different, some close to being the same......many are EVIL....creepy, filthy, scarey !!!!

I have had family involved in this EVIL filth, Black Magic / Voodoo, Satanic !!!! VERY upsetting, DANGEROUS !!! She was a voodoo woman with co horts down in Louisiana !!! VERY evil creepy woman on drugs, jealous + bitter, tried repeatedly to destroy my life and have me kidnapped since I was a baby !!!! She terrorized me and my family for years !!! With her evil workers she destroyed EVERYTHING good on this earth !!! I have been terrified and stressed from ALL of them involved and her EVIL many, many years !!!!

I know when they are following ANYTHING Black Magic / Voodoo, Satan is ALWAYS in power !!! As you know The Lord cast Satan into Hell centuries ago, he was once an angel BUT he was mischievous and betrayed the Lord !!!! Anyone following / worshipping Black Magic / Voodoo is allowing Satan to be in power and have control of your mind, body, soul, spirit !!!!

I know The Lord keeps me SAFE !!! He is the Creator of the Earth, Universe, and he actually loves us ALL who follow him !!! We are HIS kids !!!! Aww !!! I find, safety, hope, comfort, power with The Lord above, I adore HIM and Jesus Christ, for I know they keep me SAFE, as I daily follow Our Lord !!!!!    :)

I know most follow HIM......I find SAFETY from EVIL and I know this to be true, IF you practice a religion such as Christianity and you are Fearful of our Father's, Wrath / plague, you know you will be behaving ONLY appropriate and of GOODNESS !!!! Wonderful way to live, battle against EVIL !!!! For I know of its TRUTH.......

The Lord I know he is at utmost highest deity, most pure, most powerful, he is loving, caring, of ONLY goodness !!!! He does not ever wish for us to be involved in ANYTHING EVIL, for Satan has power IF we follow Black Magic / Voodoo, this is very terrible to follow, very sickening, nasty !!!

With the creepy Black Magic / Voodoo, there are disturbing rituals !!!!! Satanic rape, kidnapping, torture, Animal and human sacrifice, drinking blood, vampires !!!!! VERY EVIL creepy weirdos !!!! DANGER to our lives and our babies, children ALL ages !!! And to our pets, ALL animals, and even our cattle !!!! They take cattle and drain blood I have heard happened locally for years they found this SICKO disturbing animal sacrifices out interior farmers fields !!!!!

We ALL MUST fight to end this nasty religion of Black Magic / Voodoo, Satanic worship !!!! We have work together to rid our lives, towns, rural areas, ALL states + countries of this nasty behavior and SICKO FILTH !!!! Save lives !!!! Work together ALWAYS to end this !!!!! Keep our beloveds ALL, family, friends, pets SAFE !!!!!

From what I hear, this Black Magic / Voodoo started in other countries and organized in the local to me Louisiana and the Southern half of the United States, coming from Haiti, the country and Africa !!!!! Probably other countries as well, I have heard Germany has the problem also from local people who were living there......!!!!! 

I HATE this EVIL !!!! It is just another way that Satan tries to take over our earth and be in control, powerful, psychotic rages from rituals with drug use !!! Insanity !!!

When we can END an EVIL such as the Black Magic / Voodoo, Satanic this will help our lives, the planet will become cleaned up of more creepy behavior, more as heaven our planet needs to be I know this for TRUTH !!!!

Higher spiritual power, safety, pure, following Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, The Lord, and the saints / angels !!!!! They keep us safer by following them !!!! Fight back against EVIL !!!

Love Julie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment