Sunday, April 28, 2019

our local trash pick up days !!!! Beautify !!!

I see much too much trash, litter, debris EVERYWHERE locally, and I know this goes on with most areas !!! The saddest to see are beautiful areas just covered in trash dumps, harming the scenic views and the wild animals habitat !!!! Eye sore as they call it, disturbing......

IF we have trash ??? throw it interior trash bins !!! That simple.....lazy to be littering TRASH everywhere !!!

Icky !!! I have seen much of this in my lifetime of microwaves, refrigerators, diapers, ALL trashes, just throw into the creeks, ditches, roads, highways locally, even old furniture throw out of vehicles or illegally dumped out onto the roads......!!!!

ALL human beings MUST take responsibility to work diligently in each of their own individual locations, not just your street, BUT ??? Your entire town, city, neighborhoods !!! I myself quite enjoy rural beautification myself as I see no one ever wishes to clean up any rural local area to me, in my opinion I wish to clean up ALL trashes, eye stores, dilapidated houses, just any ol junk / rubbish I see and to me MUST be cleaned up, burned or properly disposed of in local proper trash bins / land fills !!! 

I know we MUST have those local trash pick up organizations locally available for us ALL to join in and be helpful, beautify our local communities, cities, towns, streets, ALL rural areas.......it is EVERY human beings responsible in my opinion......I know hey, others say, I don't wish to pick up another's filthy mess !!!! BUT I say, well I pick it up anyway I'm the only one around right now to see it and care to beautify the area !!!! Only one responsible right this minute !!!! LOL.....

I think contacting local chapters, city + town hall boards at local community meetings to establish a local trash picking up group / organization would be wonderful for us ALL to tend to !!! Become a leader, strong vocalist available in your community to step it up, and say let's ALL work together and cleanup filthy trash messes EVERYWHERE !!! Walking together, gloves, bright clothing, trash spears, wearing sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, walk with others and go spend the day on the weekend at least once a month cleaning up trashes you see locally.......during warm weather days that is......start early am as soon as day light, watch out for vehicles driving past.......pickup trash throw into trash bags and let's get started SOON !!!!

I know we ALL deserve to be able to live in a beautiful, cleaned up of trash area !!! City, town, rural areas, ALL countries, states, provinces !!!! When others simply do not care and just throw that trash / litter out and illegally dump trashes.....we know that we responsible + caring others will just say, Go on Trashy !!! We will keep it cleaned up !!! What goes around comes right back to ya to slap you in the face idiots !!! Bwahaha !!!!  There need to be awareness programs, and serious fines for illegal trash dumping and litter !!!! Very sorry as shit behaviour of those doing this !!!!

Those refrigerators, microwave, ALL appliances carrying the toxic chemicals Freon, know that these can burst and explode interior our water sources and it is difficult to rid it from our water !!!! Can toxicate our waters for good !!! So IF you see these appliances dumped off ANYWHERE please alert proper authorities and tell them it is toxic for it to be there.......check back to see IF it is reported properly.......and removed IF not ???? Alert another as you can, it is very serious situation with these illegal appliances, motorized equipment dumps trashed as well !!! Yikes !!!

I sadly have seen plenty of the wild animals running or flying around with plastics attached to them trapped onto their mouths, necks, legs, wings....oh, I cry about this sadness.......I re seeing a bird flying to a tree with a plastic soda lid ring, around his neck and wing.....I cried because it looked it had grown into his wing....I couldn't reach him up atop the tree........very depressing and sadness......

I wish for MORE knowledge of how serious illegal trash dumping, littering can be and the toxic way it can and will proximate our earth, soil, water sources, plants, animals.....and toxic to us and our beloveds !!!! Pets can be toxicated as well !!!!

I know we need to have mandatory Recycle bins locally and abroad to reuse, rebuild, save energy, consume less !!!! Recycling is something I prefer we all work on daily IF possible, recycling bins usually at Wal-Mart, often I see locally available on most store parking areas.........

Trash pick up garbage companies MUST be mandatory as well for ALL rural, small towns, and grand size cities !!!! Garbage / Trash pickup is BEST for our Earth as well.......we just have to start doing something about our Trashes, waste management NEEDED !!! 

Donate your time IF possible, I'm not nagging !!!! LOL......BUT we have a crisis locally and abroad ALL over our Earth of icky nasty, trash too much !!! We can clean this mess up together ALL of us !!!! I know of highway crews being part of highway trash pickup BUT not always the truth sadly.......we need to create local TRASH pick up people, local beautification organizations who donate time and clean it up !!!!!!      ;)

All apart of cleaning up our nations / countries, towns, cities, provinces, Earth ALL over.......Very important ALL human beings MUST tend to this as well !!!!

I also am very much enchanted by the idea of throwing flower seeds from airplanes, or by your own hands and sprinkling them all over the road sides, highway, ditches RIGHT BEFORE a rainy day or right after......beautiful colorful flower seeds of ANY flower beautiful will work just as well as another !!!! Very simple for us to tend to locally, each individual........exciting to beautify our lives, and close by our homes, living areas, rural or town, city, ALL over earth.........flower seeds in the boxes are BEST.......shake and pour.......wild flower seed grows more so rampant in the drier areas / climates......FUN social activity all ages, ALL, male, female, throw some flower seeds near the ditches, road sides !!!!......

Nice to chat about today, I have been cleaning outdoors.

LOVE, j !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment