Friday, April 26, 2019

Character eraser collection !!!!!......

I have been very ill today with an allergy cold flu, VERY upsetting !!! I don't enjoy being ill !!!! Icky !!! Lethargy, chills, fever, swelled tonsils !!!! Yikes !!! I have been tired for quite a while, exhausted.....NOT any rest last night, sore throat, painful to drink or eat meals today, some better this evening !!!....... hopeful.    :(

I was looking at my stationary sets, I have stored away interior a box and I found a few character eraser sets I have saved + kept quite clean, still intact......I was VERY EXCITED to find those eraser sets, so cutie, colorful, neato characters !!!!

I was looking through the internet eraser collections for purchase, I find mine at Wal-Mart toy aisle, Target, most dollar stores.....Lisa Frank vintage on internet, purchase in NOT opened packages ONLY.......Trade Collect, store, save, admire with friends / family !!! Children adore as well, adults ALL ages can ENJOY collecting these cutie erasers !!!

Kawaii brand as we all know has the most beautiful, color hues characters eraser sets very nice !!!! I have forever adored collecting the eraser sets cutesy, whimsy, admire as you purchase, collect, save, trade !!!!

Oriental Trading and some craft stores have these nice eraser characters to collect, affordable I think most !!! Plenty brands, out there for me to find !!!! Haha !!!! Most characters, some may be items, mini, VERY unique !!!! Whatever you may think of there is most likely an eraser out there to find looking similar........

the bakery mini items eraser sets ???? Oh, these are nice !!!! Look to be real / authentic, but just eraser !!!! Some scented !!!! Collect !!! Store interior storage boxes.....

It was nice to find my eraser collection safely stored today, made me smile to admire their cutesy colorful character !!!

I LOVE eraser collecting !!!!!

-- just wanted to share my finds today...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment