Monday, April 15, 2019

Items found at target and then some !!!!..

I often enjoy browsing the sale ads from the Sunday newspaper, it is a favorite lazy Sunday activity !!!.....haha !!! I read through them and find plenty of items to wish for.....

Here's a few I found at Target and other store sale ads, just for silliness !!!

Archer Farms, Magic Sparkle + Bunny trail mixes, ---  interior pouches !!!! Very pastel colorful trail mix candies and sweet salty.....my favorite !!!! ONLY at Target.....

Jordan almonds !!!! --- ALL stores, craft stores also have these, colorful, pastel candy coated almonds.....YUM !!!

Welchs Rose Sparkling juice !!!!, haven't tried it yet but very sophisticated look of this one !!! I wish to try ALL the sparkling juices / varieties !!!!

Johnson + Johnson AND Welly brand colorful character bandages !!!!, --- I adore these, I use these myself purchased a box or two the other day, more colorful for ouchies !!!! Haha !!!!

Glow in the dark stickers !!! -- ALL brands, MOST stores or on the internet, I purchased mine at Family dollar store to add to my sticker book, just adhese !!!!

Lipsmackers --- mouth balm / care, character atop the lid, very cutesy !!! You know me I think the characters are cutie !!! ALL ages !!!!

Squishy character writing pens !!!! --- ALL brands, ALL characters I found one at Family Dollar it was a food item with a happy face, write on your bills, notes, cards, letters, grocery list, planners / journal, take with us interior our pockets, purse, etc.......leave at home in desk / drawers !!!! Online/ internet, most stores there AND ??? kawaii may have these as well, ya know ? Cutesy !!!

Little Live Wrapples !!! -- fuzzy cutie characters wraps around wrist bracelet, moves !!! Very colorful, ALL styles / characters !!!! ALL ages it's just fine !!!

Yellies !!!! --- character, colorful pastel hued rabbit / animal unique toy / gift idea !!!! Collectible...

AND then I found and I purchased a small pouch of those Bud's Best mini cookies !!!!! YUM !!! These I adore, random silly item I ENJOY !!! They have them in variety and I have tried several !!!! I prefer these are mini, just for me, my style of cookies, and the price is best for your wallet / pocketbook !!!!! Lol !!! I really enjoy these cookies, just enough, I like the pouches they are contained interior........find on the internet or at local stores......nice for lunch pail, or whenever !!!!

Love, j




No comments:

Post a Comment