Monday, April 8, 2019

Letter....

Well now yesterday screaming about I 35 you go to Duncan it kills us over here fat whale !!! Losing money bitch !!! Dallas hit !!! Then they ALL start screaming about the game family idiots and timbo this that more bushes caused 20 + years !!! They got hit it goes to us HW Nash money ours bitch you hit our camps !!! Then dea black man screaming that YOU are racist Whitey bitch !!! OkCity hit fat lump !!!! Mm estate goes to us dea will find something on you bitch !!! 

Then something screamed about Z his olly wife Japanese with him in beige / silver truck as I was driving west of my grandma's house yesterday teeny woman screaming in passenger seat and then I hear F you bitch it's Z me bitch !!! Hiding his face with hands waving screaming, they drove toward me to hit me !!!! MORE of this going on STILL !!! I had to swerve over to deep ditch side almost wrecked !!!! Why is this allowed !!!! DANGER to my life !!! I can't get this stopped and I have to drive alone ALL the time since my mom gone !!!!!

Screaming about crap I don't even know what all this is ????! HW Nash Paraguay, Lithuania models, Dallas LA just won't shut up !!! Then screaming Alison fake whoever has mask of you face bitch selling shit prostitute to set you up bitch !!!! We will hit you bitch !!! Won't leave me alone threats to rape kidnap traffick my body sell me kidnap me alone at home or driving alone !!!!! You are real-life is bad for us bitch !!!! REALLY ??? I know YOU thugs are the reason my life is so damn terrible my entire life ruined because of you and those thugs in washdc losers !!!!!

Threats to break in my house and stevie screaming he broke into my house for years taking pics hacking my home stealing various items and then something about mom is missing gold wedding rings she gave my mom he got those !!!! And we cannot find them ANYWHERE she's upset non stop over those rings,my mom and all this crap she's hearing, hearing crickets again and can't sleep...HELP !!!! Stevie screaming he's going to hit me and my Mimi with equipment kill us off kill G sell compiles as family or earn n ?????! Threats by him and Japanese to get into Mimi bank info and mine and steal launder at all banks then G is missing income tax money in his account stevie claims they took it over east !!!! Maybe just not here yet ???? Stevie screaming.

Stevie Japanese are claiming they got into my limestone money from my drawer again my mom left me then screams that they buried may pend in grandparents j house off creek YOU stay away from there bitch we own it dea owns it !!!!!

Stevie screaming all night evening NOT fair it's here it's over F you bitch !!! Dumbo hit us hard bitch !!! My favorite over bitch then screaming Japanese Asian crying man about dea and Dumbo then mexm did this !!!! F you bitch stock market lingo screaming ??????

Stevie crying blaming Alan T F him F you and your family of goodies Alan is a kiss ass bitch thinks he's big time doctor over there F him !!! Thinks too much about money hates you over mm estate bitch !!!! REALLY ???!!! I think you are a cry bag eazy !!!! You proved yourself with me 6 years ago and all the other 20 years ago shit filth you have tried to do to me !!!! I despise you cry brat !!! Money off models then he's crying over his loves Morgan Jennifer, Rachel, others variety he's been sleeping with.....Then he's crying over mixxy mix brats Z dead it hit the money tulsa Ada, then cries over I. h. Money land items ????

Screaming Alan did this shit F him F him to hell !!!! Then he says Alan is dead went 20 + years ago F him kiss ass bitch !!! Says Alan is around he will hit my people !!! F you bitch die endocrine soon and organ failure you fat F bitch !!! Alan is hitting it all !!! F him bitch Japanese screaming this also !!!!

Still repeatedly telling me I'm dying soon we laugh bitch you got cemetery plot Alan did also !!! Crazy laughter F you dying whale go beach yourself ugly bulbous nose bitch !!! Ugliest bitch ever I have seen bitch mm joke fat F !!!! Says my prolapse will happen soon fall out bladder falling NO HELP for you bitch we caused it all dead bitch !!! Megan is dead dead over kill her off already nobody there for you hoss !!!!???? I think I know she's alive because Steven lu real said they got her safe elsewhere, she's NOT married either !!!!   ;)

Crying midgets EVERYWHERE, all Asian inbred they are screaming about that N family of shit mess and screaming about tulsa Ada b.s. !!!???? Whatever eye roll......

Then he's bawl bagging about his money his whore friends and modeling surgery he wants then tells me something about lose weight naturally cook book he stole from our house I need to read fat F you are morbidly obese whale !!!! No surgery for fat removal for you lard ass bitch !!!!

Screaming he has to set out here in this dump and health tech you bitch !!! Your mom run her mouth off about shit washdc to fat tubs and it hit us bad bitch !!! Then screaming about sonic and Amanda t baby with David ????? Off creek ???? Whatever that is ????

Says M Z real dead dead 20 years ago has Japanese son plays him bitch they want you to meet bitch be his friend !!! He hates you bitch ruin his shit man !!!!! Crying about bm money or mask again !!! Then blames Bobby because my mom said Bobby helped us was good kid !!! He said F you and Bobby bitch !!!

G had another hacked spell last night rambling drunk by himself screaming about tombstone for him and mother money he had to save, then crying over this place missing my mama and he wouldn't be quiet behavior was hacked drunken Stevie and Japanese yelling and laughing we cause you more trouble bitch discomfort depression we are laughing bitch !!!!! You go soon die bitch die !!!!

Ruined some purses I had in closet with crook fbi equipment you can clearly tell he's melted them in circles, all burned looking flaked off just bought 3 years ago my turquoise purse and he screamed this morning because I took it with me to town F you bitch turquoise purse don't take it bitch !!!! Hit us bitch !!!????? What is all this ???? Then he screamed with Japanese because I bought a golden dish rag for $ 1 / grocery store buttercup  golden.....???? Why do they have so much free time to harass cause me more troubles I'd like to know ???? Don't they have shit mess to clean up of theirs since this is supposed to be such a huge shittin big deal cry bags !!!????? Oh I forgot I'm supposed to clean up EVERYONE else's shit filth mess, waste my life away......

THANKS to health techs I love ya !!!

Alan THANK YOU !!! Hugs !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment