Thursday, April 18, 2019

Flip flops, sandals + jellys shoes !!!!......

During the spring + summer season I prefer wearing sandals, flip flops, jellys shoes !!!! I try to purchase these yearly and throw away my old, torn, worn through flip flops yearly at this time......

Flip flops I enjoy during the hottest days ! Very cheap for us ALL, you can easily purchase a few pairs whenever they are about 99 cents a flip flop set !!!! I try to buy several, wear them every other day, switch them out !!!! They are very nice on your feet in the 112 degree heated days !!!! Yikes !!! 

The dollar stores I find them cheapest, and pretty much ANY store, I think even convenience stores I have found them there during summer + spring season !!!! Haha !!! They sell out quickly !!!!!

The flip flops are ALL styles, designs, pictures on the inset foot of the shoes, MOST........but very affordable, comfy, helpful for our feet on the most hot temperature days !!!!

Wal-Mart, target, dollar stores, all, Kohls, Shoe Carnival, Famous Footwear, Shoe Department, TJ Maxx, Ross's, Stage, MOST stores have the flip flops !!! Search on the internet for ALL shoes I talk of today.....and these stores above I just mentioned !!!! I shop these stores mostly IF I can find them on sale !!!!

ALSO ???? I found Create Your Own Flip flops IF you wish to craft + create your own flip flops at most craft stores, and Wal-Mart I think has these for purchase, design, craft create your own flip flops / shoes !!!! Adornments interior the box MOST times !!!!

ALL sizes in these shoes I talk of today !!! Variety !!! INQUIRE !!!!

Now, the jelly shoes ??? I have been in love with jelly shoes forever !!! I had several pairs as a child and I enjoy finding these even right now IF they are available in my size of shoe and IF locally available for purchase !!!! They are very cool, neato, and cutie !!!! I find them in glitter, colorful, see thru, sheeny, and plain !!!! Very nice feeling to my feet, and eclectic, nostalgia to these jelly plastic shoes, I wish I could find them more so affordable and available locally in variety nearby stores !!! Oh well, search on the internet !!! Nice for wearing most spring, summer, and fall I think to me, they are nice, cooling for the feet.....

I know we know of sandals we can ALL wear, male, female, ALL ages can enjoy certain sandals !!!! Cool the feet down wearing something as these shoes !!!! All styles, variety, colorful, plain, ALL some may have adornments, for the females, males can wear plain or colorful whatever they choose......Nike is nice brand for the guys !!!! Or other brands.....

Rhinestones on some for the ladies !!! Oh, these are beautiful !!!! Yellow box is a favorite brand of mine and Corkys in the magenta hot pink boxes !!!! These are darling as well !!! So pretty !!!! Affordable most.......there was a brand called Gypsy Soule I quite enjoyed, very eye catching !!!! I think it's mostly on the internet for purchase or at the local cowboy wear stores I have seen.....variety in ALL of these brands !!!!

Nice for us to wash our feet, cut our toenails, paint the toe nails colorful, wear our sandals, flip flops, jellys shoes !!!! for us women, girls !!!!  Admire our colorful foot wear and painted colorful toe nails !!! Haha !!! I do this !!! VERY exciting !!!!

I wear my cooling foot wear yearly until they fall apart, IF they deteriorate ???? Simply throw them away, and purchase more as you can, purchase variety same or different styles, whichever you may be able to afford ya know ???? I wear mine ALL spring, summer, I try to wear them til they are well worn, get my use of them !!!! Often they tear, break, but just purchase foot wear as this affordable as you can......the flip flops that are just plastic NO adornments ??? These just buy several they are cheap, affordable I find these about 99 cents to a dollar most times !!! Wal-Mart dollar stores have these plentiful, some may be different just INQUIRE !!!!!

ENJOY !!!!

Love Julie !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment