Saturday, April 13, 2019

Daily planner + locking journal !!!!

Being well organized daily, having routine to follow and knowing how many things we must do during the day and the following days of the week can be hectic !!!

It can often be very challenging to remember EVERYTHING we have on our task list .......I think it is best to not down what we have to do when and where, what are my tasks / work for today ????? Just write it all down interior a planner / small dated, calendar book, has numbered / dated days, every day of the week !!! I also use my wall calendar BUT a planner can be great for when we must travel, with fast paced life !!!!

The planner can be variety of styles and sizes !!!! It can be a variety of top covers and themes, for men and women, ALL ages may prefer purchasing a planner to help us with schedules and important events daily, appointments, meetings, holidays, task list for each and every individual day !!!!

The planners may often be themed as a set......plain, or adorable !!!!! Kawaii brand has PLENTY all cutesy, colorful hues and characters !!!!! Planners often have daily stickers that adhese to certain days !!!!!! Each sticker is a label for a daily task you just write the time onto the stickers or at sides, colorful, fun, New way to plan, and remember most everything !!!! ALL characters, or plain style of the planner stickers, I think even Gumby has some on the internet !!!!??????? Aww !!!!! Cutie !!!!

I know Wal-Mart has the Planner stickers available and I think Dollar Tree also has planner stickers, search online / internet for them as well......I think they are super neat !!! Michaels, Joanns hobby lobby ALL craft stores may have them available, cheap at ALL stores, tiny, small autocollants / stickers for placing on each day, when, what, where, just write down the times, just another fun whimsy way to keep up with daily life !!!!!........

Kawaii brand is variety and cutesy !!!! You know how beautiful and nice the Kawaii items are so I know they are wonderful planners !!! Often have stickers, writing pens, pencils, eraser sets often, NOT always with the Kawaii planners !!!!! EXCITING !!!!

I know I blog daily, and it is basically just a journal, a tool for my mind to get rid of my thoughts to a journal !!!! Haha !!! I just remove my worries, upsets, trials + tribulations and throw them onto this blog to help my mind heart soul feel much better !!!! Journal can be a tremendous stress relief for me !!!!!    ;)

Keeping a journal to daily write down how we feel and keep it our own privacy of thoughts about how we feel, or how upset, hurt we are, or maybe how we feel about others, it is BEST to keep a locked journal with a key !!!! DO NOT tell others off in public this causes fights, upset !!!! Why not just write / jot down onto the locked journal how you feel and keep it LOCKED with key !!!! Hide the key !!!! ONLY where YOU know it is placed !!! Write interior locked journal when you have alone, quiet time each day, nice to go back to look through how you felt days later, VERY nice !!!! I do this, it is very helpful to my mind !!! Just think it, or become angry ???? Write it down onto a locked journal pages.......

I know life is crazy most days, people annoy us, or hurt us emotionally and writing down how or what we are feeling or going through with privacy helps our minds !!!

The journals that are unlocked work as well, BUT, hey I know people are nosy often too much prying into EVERYTHING we have !!! I HATE that type of behavior, NO privacy is upsetting, too much nosey roseys !!!! Oh well.......

The journals are all sizes, very plain or very Darling !!!! Locked journals have two keys so hide these wisely !!!! REMEMBER where you hide place your keys from family + friends, others you live / dwell with !!!! Kawaii has cutesy journal locked for purchase as well !!! Available most every stores, Wal-Mart, dollar stores, ALL, craft stores I just mentioned, PLENTY on the internet to purchase new !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment