Sunday, April 28, 2019

Letter...

Stevie screaming ALL nite about over east I 35 then about my road bshaw alexndr, houses land money, Janet Seth lroy, screaming he played Seth 20 + years ago shit my grandparents at their house !!!! They been dead 20 + years hoss dead go cry ugly bitch !!!! Keeps saying he has to live in their house nowhere to vagrant !!!! I'm SICK and tired of him them this whole mess !!!! Upsetting THEN saying my mom was switched out 25 + years ago crtl took her to creek years ago bitch been dead she ran her fing mouth off bitch !!!!! Aoa job she had at that place they switched her out Cwfd involved bitch go cry !!!! Your entire family switched out hoss !!!!

Dea threats screaming about money off mm estate YOU are dying bitch we are supposed to get your fing money mm estate to sell hog !!!! I tried playing people to you to set you up bitch !!!! Nothing works f you whale !!!!! Him and have s cry bag Japanese thug Msn's.........EVERYWHERE......then he's crying over Kyle Smth sicko weirdo, pedo and necro filth sending me pics to my waves of animal dog rape, pedo and necro trav b at house north of me ?????!!!!! What is this ????? Makes me sickened puke !!!!!

He's making threats with other thugs to hack my internet and last night pulling my internet down turning it off ping ping noise and him trying to talk loudly to my waves !!!! Couldn't get online at all !!!! Screaming about my blog f'ed us over bitch F you and MZ a holes !!!!!!  Then nasty filth about my genitalia rip open your tiny holes bitch you need to be raped bitch !!!! Yeah well I think you're next bitch !!!! Haha !!!! Filthy talk about my boobs, and says he's going to traffic me with his thug friends and some black men over east he knows lawton ft sill also ?????!!!! Sicko threats all night to rape me, break in my bedroom window get into attic and shoot me !!!! Screaming I ruined his life so he killed me off with cancer and killed my mom grandparents and threw my cats tiggy Rocky into trash compactor !!!!!!! Upsetting !!!!

Then he's screaming with other about Dillngr money or guns items or something ???? His grave is fing us over bitch out here f you I get NOTHING I don't have ANYTHING like you bitch !!!! F you and Megan F the j family hoss you're all psychos bitch !!!! It hit us !!! Indiana over out here F you bitch Cwfd gone hes gone !!!!! David screaming or something ????? Last night all night...

Screaming about Z mixxy mix half mix Kenz again as he does daily THEN N family they hit them ALL they hit Z F you bitch F your ass to hell !!!!! Screaming about Pam a. Over !!!! F them F them THEN screaming about LA filth Nash Dallas south Florida and NY, repeatedly.......money from the celeb tard trash HW, crying brats over prada Louie vuitton b.s. !!!! Eye roll.........crying over hacked money cards over F them F them Cwfd family going !!!! F them man !!!! Celebs over man f this shit man !!!! Japanese crtl here we take Dillngr estate we rob his grave bitch !!!!

Screaming to dig in my trash can to find my hair from hair brush to DNA or eat ????!!! Then give to prostitute to stick up her holes to F up in her p####y !!!!! FILTH....upsetting !!!! They told me 6 years ago as I was bad hacked they did that with my hair then sent to creeks ate it then did that !!!!!! Said fbi wanted my hair to DNA and sell and my blood work from pads ????!!!!!!!! Upsetting and evil, illegal !!!!! OkCity dea and fbi screaming this they claim I've been sick about it upset !!!!!!

Keeps saying that they say at washdc you need to go to hospital for cancer treatment bitch go to hospital for tonsil rot bitch and blood work is terminal bitch !!!!! Dying endocrine daily hog !!!! Then he's crying over some little brat Japanese black brother of his going they hit him !!!! Then some kid he has ????? His sister kids then he's cry bagging about Amanda t kids gone F Alan t F him !!! He did this bitch F him !!! They are gone and you don't care bitch !!!! Keeps saying this !!!! I don't even know who or what they or it is dumb ass !!!!! TIRED of this......then it's m crtl and F DJ for this shit Philip over !!! Brett Japanese over !!! F them man !!!! Then mccracks Lewis house over kids go !!!! Mob money we want it bitch F Alan F him man !!!!! All nite crying over Lewis and Tom Tom, then Johnny gay bi something ???????? Whatever this is about non stop.....

Then he's laughing because Herman M crtl asked my grandma IF he could live with her right after onel funeral !!!!???? Upset her......Stevie keeps laughing this SICKO filth then  the Mitchell feed store old man asked her similar and stevie laughed so funny........he thinks he's so damn smart hide behind crook equipment, sicko creep........them damn Japanese crooks.........eye roll......so tired......Stevie brat crying its NOT fair I was told I get estate if I health tech and you die anyway so I did it for money estate pieces i would sell them !!!!

Screaming because he can't marry me he's taking me down to hell before he dies !!!???? That stupid he's sicko perv !!!!! Screaming about land items off timbo celeb trash I 35 more of that F you and Megan she's dead bitch !!!!!

Threats to rape my dog sent me pics of raped dogs to my waves !!!!! UPSET me !!!!! He won't shut up he won't stop....!!!!!! HELP......crying about pendley trash, Rhiannon kids or her he's in love with ????? Sarah sthrlnd, and then sterling Japanese or whores he's missing or wanting money off of blames me for his life ruined me and Bobby......you both hate me you did this F you and goody goody Bobby !!!

G yelling about his clothes closet early am behaving hacked throwing clothes away yelling waking me up down the hall throwing mom's clothes out in trash and computer bedroom closet throwing clothes out of it crazy behavior !!!!! Yelling at me non stop......HELP !!!!

Stevie screaming about Jan w money or items Carnegie filth ???? Keeps screaming with Japanese about celeb tards sports heroes as well ??? Whatever with this ???? Who cares !!!! Tulsa crying H factory again then Ada N family creek baby over east dead dead !!!!???? Spiraling out of control he's screaming for 6 years spiraling out of control ????? Why's he keeps screaming that repeatedly ??????

Stevie crying over Shelby L old fug 20 years ago I don't remember her at all.......he keeps screaming about her her family kids or something like that Keith j stuff ???? I don't remember them, damn that's been 20 + years I can barely remember these high school people dude !!!! Let up !!!! Screaming about them I don't remember them.......!!!!

Crying about timbo olly brat bunch again money same ol b.s.......eye roll annoying.....

More OkCity dea threatened you up hog fbi in this shit too bitch !!!!

Keeps saying go to hospital your uterus needs removed bitch tonsil rotting hog !!!!! Prolapse bleed you to death bitch !!!!!! We cause it bitch NO HELP bitch !!!

Yeah well I'm a good person run through the mud long ENOUGH I don't even know what all this is about !!!????? I didn't know anything about what has been going on for a long time......stupid needs to be over 6 years now daily every second minute hour having to listen to this brain wave filth stevie high cracked loser tard filth......exhausted....

Can't sleep, rest at all, non stop, sick ALL the time......don't feel any good....ever.......stressful, tired depressed.......confused.......I don't know how I can still walk talk survive with this for  years years now.......

Very TIRED.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment