Friday, April 26, 2019

Letter......HELP.

All night and yesterday stevie and some Japanese kid screaming about Dillngr money estate guns and somebody from Indiana mad at me over Dillngr buried here ????? Screaming about his house in Indiana they want to buy live in have sluts in ????? What is this ????

All nite stevie playing kswo news jingle music in my head and it's making me sick at my stomach......my throat is VERY swelled and my sinuses are broken up goo, so THANK YOU I know that's gotta be sats health tech people helping me with that mine are always impacted sinuses I suppose due to deformity sinus canal ??????? Stevie keeps screaming about Steven lu Japanese gone !!! F you bitch !!! Hit us all here bitch fat whale !!! You need to stop blogging it's over bitch !!! He screams tells me daily........

I looked interior my mouth and my right side tonsil looks necrosis tissue brown rotted !!!!! UPSET.......Stevie said I need to go to hospital for tonsils removal asap and my vagina insides to be removed HE claims you guys said to tell me to go to hospital asap because they don't have time to work on my body and you F everybody's lives over anyway hoss !!!!! So do I need to go to hospital ???? I don't have health insurance !!!! SCARED !!!! Can you help me drain fix my tonsil or is it hopeless for that and my female probs ?????? I'm VERY UPSET he keeps harassing me to death I'm afraid telling me I'm about to die, and says that tonsil is rotted will turn black poison your body !!!??????

G. Is sick with this cold allergy trouble also BUT all the doctor gave him was prednisone benadryl, so I'd probably be placed in hospital for my bad blew out tonsil stevie says !!!! I'm tired, weaker, and very SCARED he keeps saying it's toxicity level my blood are terrible terminal cancer !!!!! He says sats turn off me soon deformities EVERYWHERE bitch !!! You will die in anesthesia surgery bitch !!!!????? Why's he keep saying this !!!?????? Tonsils raw, probably rotated ????? UPSETTING..... Will I die ????? Very sore throat can barely swallow water !!!! He says antibiotics will kill my surgery you are working on ????!

He keeps telling me my heart is tacky cardiac arrhythmia inset ?????? Infection in your heart and brain aneurysms bitch dying sea cow !!!!!! Screaming about N family Japanese Z mixxy or whoever wife dead gay bi people ?????? La and Canadian help on the way ????? THANK YOU !!!! 

Gargled with salt water strong very strong and I guess I will see if it helps me ????!!!!! Screaming about I 35 houses, Gary houses money he has they want or have ???? Something ?????? Harassing me to no end about Dillngr and his items guns house grave threats to kidnap rape kill me necro me he's in trouble he's screaming repeatedly !!! Keeps saying Alan t is alive he's dead alive !!!! Then screaming about mccracks mob stuff land Tom Tom Lewis masks Japanese with Hiv aids to spit on you bitch !!!!?????? Johnny gay bars repeatedly screaming about these at me money off that or whatever ??????

Stevie just harassing me to pieces about my health dying and cancer then I need to go admit myself to hospital because they can't help you bitch anymore gave you cancer every time you get online bitch hoss !!!! Bshaw money he's screaming about bm money, JR houses ????? Screaming over mm estate you can't have it bitch dying soon !!!! ???? NO HELP bitch !!!! Endocrine too much you die soon hog !!!!???? Is this true ????!!! They didn't help you they go you get NOTHING bitch !!!!???? 

Keeps trying to make me depressed about my body, life my mother dead in hell he says she turned crtl in they took her to creek kidnapped her bitch !!!!????? Makes me cry and upset, i miss her !!!! Says they threw my cats into back pack smashed in trash !!!!! Grandparents ALL dead dea OkCity gets estate bitch and grandparents money estates bitch !!!

James says they built my blood work back up to 100 percent I am NOT dying hoss !!!! Lol......live to be 80 + NOT admitting to hospital for cancer or tonsils removal.......haha THANK YOU James I love you guys girls ALL !!!! Laugh because it's over Steven real says with lu real.........

Keeps screaming about sterling and pendley bunch Amanda t crap filth........non stop......blames me and MZ over money lost for surgery his cronies Steven lu Japanese saying I hit their mom and Z mother blaming me over this or something ?????? Says Megan and j family fakes and dead every day......

THANK YOU, j. 

I need all the help I can get.......unfortunately.   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment