Sunday, April 7, 2019

easter rabbit movies !!!!! New Dumbo baby elephant movie !!!!

Just found the two cutesy movies to watch with friends + family at Easter time !!!!

I think rabbit movies are nice for Easter celebrations and for spring season arrival !!!

The DVD, blu ray format only of these two maybe available, purchase + download on the internet to your devices too !!!......I just adore watching these !!!! Aww !!!

The movies are called HOP and the other is Peter Cottontail.......I know I have talked of Peter Cottontail movie last year I remember ???? 

HOP is a rabbit musical, and you know the old tale / story of Peter Cottontail......very sweet, cutesy.....Nice to enjoy viewing with the children, teens, family, friends, grandparents may adore also !!!! Easter !!!!!

EXCITED !!!! New Dumbo movie !!!!! Sweet baby elephant movie up and coming and PLENTY merchandise at Hot Topic I'm told, also on the internet !!! Darker style story line, I  ADORE Dumbo !!! Aww !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment