Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Bath time !!!!.......hygiene !!!! Requirement !!!!

Taking a bath or shower is a necessary requirement for us ALL !!!! You know we all will be smelly IF we don't shower or bathe properly !!!! 

Washing our bodies ALL over is what we should all be taking part in of our individual daily lives !!!!

We work, we stay outdoors in the very heated temperatures and we have sweat glands that secrete oil, sweat, smell, all over our bodies.......I know it's terrible but we all have stench IF we don't properly bathe, shower, soap ourselves in some form !!!! Shoo !!! I don't think anyone wants to be smelly !!! Icky !!!     :(

I know this is apart of being sanitary and cleaner just as ALL hygiene for our bodies !!! That why we must ALWAYS at least once a week take a day to shower / bathe !!! Wash our faces, behind ears, interior ears with washing cloth !!! Scrub our backs, wash our under arms and genitals BOTH sides back and front.......it is VERY embarrassing to be smelly, but it is something we ALL MUST tend to men, women, kids, teenagers !!!!

Hey, DO NOT forget to brush, floss, mouthwash EVERY single day !!!!! I prefer early am after breakfast !!! Sanitizes our mouth with mouth wash / rinse !!!! I purchase this every month a container of mouth wash !!! Just rinse, wash, spit out interior of the bathroom sink !!!! Gargle IF you prefer, cleans ALL down our back of mouth and throats !!! Kills stink and germs bacteria !!! REMEMBER to pour just small amount of mouth wash interior the mouth wash lid, down the hatch !!!!! Swish or gargle interior our mouths / throats, just spit it out into the sink !!! VERY potent nice chill !!!! WASH mouth out with water in our hands rinsed mouthwash out of mouth, spit into sink !!!! Kills germs, bacteria and stink !!! Shoo !!!! Chew minty, or cinnamon  gum afterwards until noon meal !!!!!

I know I feel better after I have my daily bath or shower !!!! Relaxing to me, calming, feel much better clean !!!!

I know that on VERY heated days I prefer enjoying a nice cooling water on, for bathing !!!! Helps us ALL when we take a cool bath / shower !!!! With very heated temperatures our blood pressure can be lowered some with a cool bath / and or shower !!!! Ahhhhhhh.........relief !!!! We can scent nicely our bodies with cologne, aftershave, perfumes, sprays after bathing and using deodorant underneath our arm pits !!!! I do this daily........as I can.....WASH our hair atop our heads at least once a week !!! I use very affordable shampoos, I enjoy strawberry shampoo or whatever I may find available at local stores ALL shampoo brands work well for me and you ALL as well !!!! It smells nicely to wash, blow dry our hair !!!! WASH in the shower as I prefer ya know.......plenty brands, Wal-Mart has the Tresemme shampoo grand size bottles as well as the others, we can afford cheaper.....!!!!!!

Bath time a nice bubble bath is wonderful!!!!!I still think a bubble bath is nice for ALL of us don't you ???? ALL ages can enjoy a bubble bath !!!! There are plenty of bath time items ALL ages can think of !!!!!!!!

IF you have SERIOUS kidney, or allergic reactions you may NOT need to be using these in the bath tub !!!!! I know I have severe kidney bladder issues, and allergies !!!!! I have to be careful with these items so you make VERY sure you and your loved ones family / friends have no troubles with allergies / kidneys / bladder BEFORE YOU PURCHASE !!!!! Can cause us infections and itching !!!! Terrible !!!! IF NO allergies or body ailments you will enjoy these !!!

--bath beads !!!! Colorful, scented, perfume water nicely, oil beads !!!! Dissolve interior water DO NOT INGEST !!!
-- play dough bath items, all, non toxic !!!
-- crayola color bath drops, colors water !!! Non toxic and ALL crayons bath items !!!!!
-- bath chalk, marking on the tub !!!
-- bath bombs !!! Colorful, cutesy, color + scent water !!!
-- bubble bath !!!! Color, scent bubbles !!! Pour in !!!
-- bath toys !!! ALL for the babies and kids !!!

Other bath items as " sets " nice to keep on bathroom countertops !!!! Gift or for just yourself in my opinion !!!!

Back scrubber tools / brushes are very nifty, different and plenty available !!!! These help us wash scrub our backs ONLY use for men + women !!!! Adults ONLY VERY strong brush to wash our back with !!!

Bath gels are EVERYWHERE !!!!! I enjoy using these !!!! Most colorful and scented nice !!!! As ALWAYS be VERY careful using these as they may cause us allergic reactions and / or itching, can cause kidney ailments best to use for adults only !!!! I prefer using interior the shower to wash on a washing cloth or shower / bath scrubby poof !!!! 

baby and children gel wash available --- dollar tree brand or Johnson and Johnson brands for them, dollar General and family dollar have these for babies and children as well !!! Safer for us !!!! 

Bath scrubby mittens for the kids are colorful, characters you may help the babies and your children take a bath / clean them yourself !!!! Aww !!!!....

Bath gels and bath scrubby poofs are colorful often plain or characters, we can ALL use, ALL ages men women teenagers may use !!!!! 

Wal-Mart and ALL dollar stores have EVERYTHING I talked of today on here, I purchase as I need them ya know ????

Enjoy bath time even as we grow up to old age !!!!

Bathing needs to be a daily requirement in my opinion !!! 

BRANDS of everything I spoke of available for affordable cost as we all know, summertime is almost here and we have to keep up our bathing, deodorants, teeth care, mouthwash, shampoo of hair, perfuming of our bodies, men, women, and EVERYONE !!!!!!


j.



No comments:

Post a Comment