Monday, April 22, 2019

Sequin + plastic, glittered, metallic thread totes !!!!........

I am wishing to find a new tote bag to carry as many items as needed !!! These are nice as over night / vacation luggage travel bags as well !!!! They are PLENTY grand sized with more so room for carrying clothing, makeup, art supplies, shoes, laundry, picnic supply, baseball game, swim attire, going to the lakes or beaches !!!!

I seem to prefer my items glittered, metallic threads / sheeny, sequins !!!! Always eye catching to ONLY me !!!! I only purchase items as I ENJOY !!!! Many simply DO NOT prefer their simple items to be anything but plain / regular and that is just fine !!!! I just choose as I adore you may also !!!!!      ;)

The tote bags I have found at Wal-Mart the sheeny metallic, most color hues, the see thru colorful variety plastic totes, AND ???? The sequin tote bags !!!! These are nice !!! Variety and some stripe designs !!!!!

ALL tote bags, nice wonderful item for helping us carry plenty of clothing, necessary items for travel ALWAYS......we all need at least one in my opinion, I have one that is well worn tote bag, much use, it is a nice item to have !!!! Helpful.

Now, online / internet ??? I have searched for these in different style variety of the tote bags and I have found MORE much more variety of the sequin, ombre, beaded, glittered, metallic sheen !!!!! Some with pictures / scenes, themes a variety !!! Some characters !!!! Whatever we may wish for ya know ??? 

ENJOY !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment