Monday, April 29, 2019

Letter...help.

Well here it is 10 pm and stevie is up here screaming about Alan t F Alan HE did this to me !!! He hit us bad F him !!! He's cussed Alan ALL day long repeatedly will NOT shut up !!!! I'm VERY sick with this bad infection and he's screaming he's pushing it up into my head ears, and now my left ear is stopped up and my tonsils are sore again, thought it was better this morning BUT he's using his crook thug equipment and I can feel air blowing interior my ear....

Stevie is trying to talk loudly as I try to sleep and my ear is stuffy, now he's playing owls hooting right by my bedroom window, with equipment.....All day he's cussed Alan, R family, Bobby, me, Pam a ???? Dallas or something and Japanese over F you hoss F you bitch !!!! I'm sick and I don't feel any good, tired cannot sleep....he's screaming about money or something delusional he's not making sense EVER says he's on coke.......

Harassing me ALL day about ME Julie, dying of endocrine cancer go to heath at doctor get infection cleared up with antibiotics !!! Bitch you fat fing hog !!! Him and some Japanese cry baby hacking my internet yesterday and today removed my content as I tried to just blog something......he says I need to be admitted to cancer hospital tonsil cancer rotting blood poisoning !!!!!! Bitch dying sea cow !!!! He keeps screaming this then saying upsetting filth about raped animals and sicko pictures of people in hell !!!! Harassing that my mom is in hell dead bitch !!! Makes me upset cry everyday, I miss her and he keeps waking me up every night morning saying this upsetting filth she's gone dead in hell bitch took to creek by crtl 29 years ago by Philip Sandy Dean kidnap her years ago !!!!

Threats all day to steal old shirts G threw away in the trash can outside to sell give to some stupid Japanese whore over east sell in Dallas or something ????!!!!

Keeps saying upsetting things that Steven lu hate you bitch every health tech hates you hit those two bitch !!!!! Says me and Bobby did this to him for years F you goody goody hoss !!! Hacking off my blog ping ping to my ears, talking loudly upset I may be hacked severe again !!!!

Very ill, feverish and threats to shove more infection to my lungs, ears, tonsils cancer bitch dying anyway bitch you go too bitch !!!!!

Crying about fame tard footboard Louis v bags ???? Money cards gone NOT fair bitch !!!! More crying Japanese over here about Dillngr money or items merchandise ?????? Screaming hollering at me about washdc hit us and dea cry brat OkCity fbi dea F'ed because you exist hog !!! Says he's got pics of me online fat as F naked taking shower he hacked with his equipment to sell your fat ass !!!! Says he used his crook fbi cia equipment hacked me for dea set up, mask of my face !!!!

I'm thievery sick not feeling any good exhausted.....do I need to go to doctor for antibiotics ????? He says you want me to to learn of cancer I have ?????

Cussing James and James Alan t R family......repeatedly....blaming me and MZ over all crtl filth over and F DJ !!!! He's m crtl family gets all that F him F your mother bitch !!!! He's screaming and crying about Amanda kids or money non stop....i DO NOT know anything about this crap !!!!! Leave me alone....

Help me if you can....Very infected worse throat tonsil lungs sinus ears, he claims him and Japanese are shoving into my body more infection in areas to cause pneumonia and other worse infection......

Says Z and Kenz dead or plans to do something to Z non stop screaming about them ????? What is this ???? I'm sick of stevie and those brats with equipment !!!

Nobody cares cry brats.....I don't even know what you are crying over or mad at me about....I'm tired and very sick....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment