Sunday, April 21, 2019

Shopkins new to me ! And squishy stickers !!!!...

I was gifted a new Shoppet Shopkins Wild style for Easter !!!! 

VERY cutesy, colorful animal characters with a matching set Shopkins mini !!!! EXCITED....!!!! 

These are the Shoppet characters + matching mini regular Shopkins !!!!!

-- Pretty Paws + Narelle Nail polish
-- Mello Lamb + Marshall + Melona
-- Glama Llama + Ella Powder Puff
-- Sweetie Scents + Pearl Perfume
-- Petal Pup !!! + Rosalea
-- ooh la Panda + Lulu bamboo macaroni
-- Hip hop Hamster + Harry Hamsterball
-- Rainbow Sparkle + Twilight Cloud
-- Caterina + Jana Yarn Ball
-- Missy Boo + Terri Tennis ball
-- AmBear Bow + Honey Pots
-- Foxy Lemons + Leona Lemon tree
-- Snow Fro + Fluffy Snow ball
-- Kitty Crumbles + Camila cat stand
-- Pupkin Cake + Bonetta Cupcake
-- Minty Paws + Crystal Snowflake
-- Squeak Sweetie + Wizzy wheel
-- Bunny bow + Carrotta  Cake
-- Sugar Swirl + Netta Knit

THESE are the Wild Style Shoppets  colorful, pastel, bright, theme animal characters, clothing, and stands to pose them right up !!!! I was VERY enchanted with my Shoppet + mini Shopkins character attire pal !!!!! ADORE !!!!    ;)

The other Shopkins sets I found on the internet intrigued my eye sight !!!! Very cool, colorful, bewildering !!!! THESE I found today, New to me !!!!

-- Shopkins Bridal, + wedding Shopkins and ALL, cutie!!!

-- Shopkins Macaron, set, colorful pastry set !!! Sweet !!!

-- squishy stickers !!! ALL brands styles you can search for on internet and Michaels stores and Five Below stores Kawaii has PLENTY ooh !!!! So beautiful !!!! I wish for these someday !!!! New to me !!! Squishy Stickers !!!!

Great Easter Day !!! Adored my Easter Gift !!!! Wanted to share !!!! Cutie !!!    ;)

Love, Julie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment